Living Room Dance Party: Creepypasta Edition

BG anon asked:

Hi hi! I was just wondering if i could request some hcs of the creeps dancing in the living room? Like, Ben puts on some hella jams and reader pushes the furniture to the sides of the room so they can dance. Like who would join in, who would stare awkwardly, who would laugh at them etc? Thank you! -BG anon 🌸

okay FINALLY i'm getting to this request, i'm so sorry for the very very long wait. is a playlist i made for your listening pleasure; mostly just stuff that felt very dancy when i made it. also feel free to follow me on spotify hahaa.... sometimes my playlists slap.....

––––––––

For Jeff, it mostly depends on what kind of mood he's in. If he's going all Oscar the Grouch on everyone in the mansion, then you can bet he'll bolt up the stairs the second that any sort of music comes on. Sometimes he'll even make it a point to stay sitting on the couch when you try to move it, with a dirty look to top it all off. If he is in the mood to dance, however, you can bet that he and BEN will do all types of goofy shit. Really bad waltzing, the tango, maybe even karaoke if you're lucky.BEN is usually the instigator for dance breaks, so he's definitely going to be at the center of the action. He has a routine for every song that plays, no matter what. He's the type of guy to dance alone in his room at night (I pity whoever's room is near his on any given night) if he feels like it, so he's always prepared to pretend like he's on Dancing with the Stars with Jeff. They definitely aren't getting any perfect scores anytime soon, though.As for Toby, it also depends on his mood. He gets kind of embarrassed if he has to dance in front of people (he's grateful that he never had to experience a high school dance), but usually BEN and Jeff can pull him into it. He needs to be sure that people aren't judging him before he can actually have fun with it, though. The guy needs constant reassurance, which his dopey friends have no problem providing most of the time.Tim? Absolutely not. He's a no-bullshit person as it is, and he feels iffy about dancing like an idiot with other idiots. It's not his scene, but most of the songs are kind of his jam, so he probably would pretend to chaperone everyone while quietly humming along to Cyndi Lauper.On the other hand, Brian does not give a shit about looking stupid. He's tried to pull Tim over to dance before (contributing to Tim's hatred of dance parties), but unfortunately it hasn't worked... yet. Brian definitely leads the YMCA, and will pretend to be Meryl Streep in Mamma Mia! whenever an Abba song comes on. He's the most reassuring towards Toby by far; he doesn't want anyone to feel bad about having fun. It's kind of why he's so insistent on Tim at least trying to dance.When she's around, and in a good mood (usually when Jeff is in a bad mood), Jane is totally down to dance. She kinda digs musical theater, and definitely participated in high school plays, so she loves singing along to any song that comes on. She knows how to do the hand jive from Grease and will totally participate in recreating a performance of Super Trouper with Brian and any other willing volunteers.Natalie loves to watch everyone dance, but it also isn't really her scene. If someone pulls her in to dance, she wouldn't be too enthusiastic about it, but she'd try to have fun with it anyway. She prefers sitting on the couch and grooving to the music, and maybe even taking a few pictures of everyone having fun to save for later.Nina takes dance parties very seriously. She can and will start a dance battle, and she'd have fun with it even if she loses. She isn't really a very good dancer; it's more like she flails and jumps around. But it's fun for her, and it's fun to watch! Her happiness is very infectious to the people around her, so even people in a sour mood will at least appreciate her enthusiasm.Dance parties are usually EJ's cue to leave. As much fun as he would find it under different circumstances, he just usually isn't in the mood. He would need to have strong friendships with everyone in the mansion in order to be even a little outgoing. So yeah, he pretty much evaporates once things get a little bit crazy. Maybe one day he'll be comfortable enough, but that isn't anytime soon.LJ, however, relishes dance parties. His dance moves are a little weird, to say the least, and he wasn't all that familiar with any of the songs on the playlist at first, but as these little dance breaks got more frequent he familiarized himself with them. His favorite is probably the Love Shack. Like Nina, LJ's enthusiasm is infectious, so everyone has a little more fun whenever he's around.Helen... hell no. In a private room with people that he is comfortable with? Maybe. But in the living room of the mansion with multiple people that he isn't close with at all? Absolutely not. He might watch a little forlornly from the top of the steps, and maybe even quietly hum along to the music, but unless someone pushes his social boundaries he's staying where he is.Liu, like Natalie, isn't much of a dancer. He's also much less of a social butterfly, so he isn't going to be getting up and dancing anytime soon. He knows and loves all of the songs, but he will stay glued to the couch. Liu won't even move with a bribe. He just likes watching everyone have fun; it makes him happy!