Tim Cuddling Headcanons

Anonymous asked: Hell yeah, fuck the cheesecake jokes! Can I get a cuddling hc with Tim

hell yes anon can i get an amen. thank you for being the first person ever to send an ask and i apologize for it being so late. please bear with me because i have no idea how to use this hellsite but i am learning.

anyway i hope you enjoy ok !!!

––––––––

It's really no secret that Tim's busy, I mean his boss (if you can call him that) is incredibly demanding. Because of this, he's touch starved as all hell.

He doesn't really know how to initiate things, and this applies to a lot of things throughout your relationship. He's lost a lot in life because of his decisions and he doesn't want to lose you (his S/O) too.

So yeah, you'll have to be the one to initiate cuddle sessions for the most part, at least until he's absolutely sure he knows that you're fine with it.

Sometimes "initiating" means shoving yourself on top of him and clinging to him like a lifeline because he gets too nervous to say anything himself. Well, most of the time. Okay practically all of the time.

He really likes spooning you and just holding you in general. Whether you're sitting on his lap on the couch or wrapped in his arms under the covers, he's happy as long as he knows you're with him.

When he comes home from a "job" (mission, whatever), he lets you hold him instead. His experiences on the field are usually pretty traumatizing, even if his alter-ego takes the wheel while he's doing the really dirty work.

He feels safe and secure in your arms, and he loves knowing that he can come home to you no matter what happens out there.

Tim also really likes laying his head in your lap and letting you play with his hair when watching movies or TV shows on the couch. He finds it relaxing.

He doesn't really like to talk when cuddling. He enjoys the silence and just likes to hear the sound of your breathing. Sometimes it puts him to sleep.