Slender Mansion Room Headcanons (2/2)

helloooo blog!!! this is part 2 of my room hcs because i get random bursts of inspiration very late at night

––––––––

Jane's room is just very like.. nice and organized. Band posters, neat shelving, nice matching furniture, soft carpet... she has it all! I think color scheme wise she keeps it black, just because she thinks it's a nice color and because it's very hard to stain. I don't think that her walls are black, since she sees that as too much of one color. I'd say she keeps them white or gray. From the few times that she's been on babysitting duty with Sally there are some drawings on the wall. Jane doesn't have the heart to scrub them off.Clockwork's room is so cool ohmygod. Her walls are literally covered in art and sketchbook pages, like you can't tell what color the room is painted there's that much. She definitely is a bit of a hoarder, she steals/collects things she thinks are cool but she always manages to keep her room looking clean (even if she shoves laundry and other knickknacks under her bed or into her closet). And pride flags on the ceiling!! Trans and bisexual!!!! I also think she puts those glow-in-the-dark stars on her ceiling. AND there's no way she doesn't have one of those fun four-poster beds, I think it's so her to own one of those.Nina's room is also one of my favorites to visualize!! She definitely has her walls painted a new bright color every other month (to match her hair.. you know that she dyes it) and she definitely collects a bunch of signs/pictures/posters and shit to put on her walls. She's the type to smear watercolor paints on a piece of paper and then stick it on her wall just because she wants to. Nina's also a bit of a hoarder!! She gets sentimentally attached to objects very easily so it's hard for her to let them go. She definitely has a ton of stuffed animals and clothes she doesn't like wearing anymore just because of the emotional attachment. And pictures!! There's no way she doesn't print photos of her and the other Pastas at the nearest Walgreens, it's such a Nina thing I know that she loves her friends.EJ likes his room to be very comfortable and very clean. He doesn't keep any of his food in his room, because he knows it's messy and he doesn't want anything spilling or staining because human organs aside spilling food on your bed is really not a fun time. He keeps it dark because of the whole demon thing, but he does have lamps and stuff because he really does love to read and you need light to read (my jack is not blind!! he has really wack demon vision where its kinda wonky and monochrome..) He organizes his books really nicely, like how libraries do it by the last name of the author. He doesn't really like looking at himself so he keeps mirrors and stuff to a minimum, and his room is very dark like I said before. I do think he has a lot of candles to keep things smelling nice, because coming back smelling like literal death bothers him more than it might bother other residents of the mansion (ahem jeff).LJ... he doesn't like, sleep, if that makes sense, and he spends a lot of his time away from the mansion, so his room is pretty bare.Helen's room is very... well, it's very him, that's for sure. He paints his door (as i mentioned in my slender mansion ramble) and I like to think that he paints on his walls too. He uses the pieces he likes to hang around the mansion instead of on his walls, because if he looks at them too much he starts to hate him, and that will happen if he hangs them in his room. I personally think that his bed usually has some form of paint stains on it just because I know that he'd be up at odd hours of the night working on a piece and he'd just like.. pass out without bothering to change or take a shower which usually means his bed ends up needing to be stripped the next morning. His room is more likely than not littered with different types of art supplies most of the time. He usually keeps his curtains open and his easel sits by the window so he can get natural light during the day. He also has a lot of sketchbooks and unused canvases stacked up on the desk that he doesn't use (he sits on the floor).Liu's room... He definitely has a lot of plants. They give him something to do during the day and he enjoys taking care of them and learning about them. I feel like he also has a ton of books, but mostly graphic novels and comics because he enjoyed them as a kid. So yeah, he's got DC and Marvel posters all over his walls to go with the plants and books. He definitely tries to keep his room comfortable because he enjoys hanging out with people, but for him, that means blankets and pillows and bean bag chairs littered across the floor. He also does put his laundry away, thank you very much. I also think he'd have a record player and some vinyl!! Nothing too fancy, just music he listened to in his dad's car as a kid, some stuff gifted to him from some of the other Pastas once they found out he was into that stuff, and some stuff he'd found out about on his own (whether that meant stealing from a house or ordering it online after finding something he liked on Spotify). Definitely one of the best and most comfortable rooms in the house.