It's been some time

You woke up when you heard your alarm ringing.
Time to work.
Apart from everything that happened the other day with Obi-Wan, you still have your normal life. You haven't seen Rex yet but you were happy to know he was fine.

You grabbed your things before leaving your apartment and made your way to the club. When you got there you began to do the usual. Fixing tables and washing glasses. However, there was something off with you. Your boss noticed this. He approached you while you were cleaning one of the tables.

-"Y/n, uh, are you alright?" He said carefully.

You looked at him confused.

-"Yes, Harty, just fine. Why?" He glanced at one side before answering.

-"Well, you've been kinda off these week, I thought, well, maybe you could take one day or two if you're feeling sick or something"

You smiled at that. It was good to know he cared. You placed a hand on his shoulder.

-"Harter, thank you so much. You don't have to worry, I'm feeling fine. It's been a though week for me, but nothing I can't handle. You know me. But I promise I'll try harder to light up the mood tonight if you're worried about the clients"

He smiled at this.

-"Y/n, you don't even have to try to light up anyone's mood. You're a natural in that" He gave you a soft pat on the shoulder, then made his way to the bar.

You finished cleaning up the tables. A few minutes later the club was open.

A few hours later

The club was half an hour from closing up. You were serving some drinks when you felt a familiar presence. You turned around gazing at the club's front door. You heard some laughs, so you tried to see between the crowd, you stopped when you saw Fives and the others.

A big smile formed on your face. They were back.

Maybe is Rex with them?

You smiled widely as you quickly made your way towards them.

-"Hey Fives!" You said happily.

He looked at you as he smiled. He walked near you, then wrapped you in his arms. You broke the hug a moment later and laughed a bit. Then your face turned to an angry look.

-"What the hell took y'all so long?" You tried to look mad but failed at that. Honestly, you were always so gentle it was hard for them to take your anger seriously. They looked at each other and laughed a bit.

-"Since when you're so worried about us dear" Jesse said as he took a step closer to you.

-"Well...I'm not. It just, nobody buys as many drinks as you do every Friday" You joked.

-"Yeah, sure. Come on, Y/n, admit it. You missed us" Fives smiled.

-"Guess you're right"

They laughed as they began to walk in front of you looking for a table when a sudden voice spoke from behind.

-"Glad to hear we're missed somewhere"

You felt a warm presence.

You quickly turned around. Then you saw him. You felt so happy you could barely contain it.

You wasn't like this usually but this man made that change as soon as you heard his voice. You didn't stop looking at him while you stood a few inches away from him. He made little glances to the sides in consequence of the close distance between you two. You wanted to say something but then you pushed him angrily.