Resting

You woke up in a hospital room. There was a medical droid next to you.

-"Excuse me, droid. Where am I?"

-"You're on a Republic cruiser in a medical room receiving proper treatment due to you being exposed to a lethal virus" ugh droids.

-"How long will I be here?"

-"The treatment was successful. However, you still need to rest. You shall stay here until you're 100% recovered. You're about 89% now."

Wait! You remembered Rex and Ahsoka. Were they ok?

-"You have other patients?"

-"I do. There's only one more patient on board. The other ones are either totally healed or receiving treatment on another medical zone"

-"Where's that other patient?"

-"Next door"

-"I have to go" You started to get up but the droid stopped you.

-"My programming says that I cannot let you leave this room until you're a 100% healed or authorised for a living medic"

-"Well, my programming says I'm fine. I'm leaving"

-"You cannot go" The droid lifted a needle.

He was going to sedate you??

You used the force to throw the needle off his robotic hand and to press a bottom to shut it down. You started making your way to the other room. Once you got in you saw Rex. He was arguing with another medical droid.

-"I'm a soldier! I cannot stay in this room while my friends are in danger, so you either let me go or-"

Suddenly the droid was off. He looked at the door as you cleared your throat.

-"You're welcome" He was confused

-"Y/n? How did you-"

-"Come on, Rex. It's a droid you can always shut them down. Thought you'd be happy see me. After you know, we almost die?"

He opened his arms.

-"Come here, cyar'ika" You did as he told and hugged him tightly.

-"I'm glad you're ok" He said kissing your head.

-"Me too" You slowly started to pull apart from the hug. "For a moment. I thought we would die. Rex, I couldn't stand it, I wasn't prepared to let you see me like that, even less to see you like that. I-" He pressed a finger on your lips.

-"Y/n, don't worry about it anymore, we're alive"

-"I know Rex. But it wasn't until now that I realised how afraid I actually was to...lose you"

He looked at you.

-"Y/n, I- we know I can't promise you anything. Except for this: I love you. And I will never stop loving you, no matter what happens to me" You placed a hand on his cheek.

-"And what if I die? Rex, I don't want you to go through that. Are you sure you still want to be with me?" He frowned

-"Y/n, what are you talking about? I love you. We love each other. We agreed to break the code for this. Of course I'm sure, you're the only thing I want"

You smiled softly and leaned in to press a small kiss on his lips.

-"I love you, Rex. You're the most precious thing I have"

You stopped for a moment showing him the bracelet on your wrist with the crystal he gave you.

-"And this"