Day of duty

It was your first day. You were back. This morning you sent a message to your boss explaining him that you had business to attend to, so you wouldn't be working at the club anymore. You wanted to talk to him personally but there was no time for that now. It would have to wait.

After you changed your clothes, you headed to the council room where they'll give you your assignments.

~

-"So there's no legion of my own?" You
were confused but relieved.

You didn't think you were ready for that yet and it seems the Council agreed.

-"For now, the lead you will share. General Skywalker a good start will be" Master Yoda said.

-"What about Master Kenobi?"

You didn't say that because you didn't want to work with Anakin, you thought Obi-Wan would be the better option since you already know each other.

-"Master Kenobi recommended you should be assigned to legion 501st" Master Windu looked at the other council members "We agreed since we believe you could bring a positive influence to the legion"

You looked at them for a moment.

-"If you believe I will, then I'm in, masters. Thank you. When will I begin?" You smiled.

-"Starting now, young Y/n" Master Yoda smiled.

- "Master Skywalker is about to leave in an hour. You should probably reach him now. He will tell you everything." Master Windu said.

-"Of course Master. I will head there right now"

They all nodded at you.

You made your way to the hangar. You saw all the ships and a lot of clones preparing to leave. Anakin was standing close to a ship.

-"Master Skywalker"

He turned around and smiled at you.

-"Hey Y/n, I'm glad you're here"

-"I'm happy to be here" You smiled.

-"I was getting ready to leave in a few minutes and now that we're in this together I hope you're ready too" He smiled.

-"I'm always ready" You smiled back. "So, what's the problem?" You began to check the ship.

-"We need to help Jedi Aayla Secura as soon as posible. We are heading there as soon as my Padawan gets here"

When he finished that sentence a young Togruta appeared behind you.

-"I'm here, Master"

She looked at you and smiled.

-"Hi, My name is Ahsoka Tano. Master Skywalker's Padawan"

You thought she was very sweet.

-"Hi, Ahsoka. I'm Y/n L/n, guess I'm Master Skywalker's new General partner"

-"Oh, of course, it's an honor to meet you Master
L/n" She made a short bow.

-"You too, Ahsoka, but you can call me Y/n if you wish" You smiled at her.

-"I'm glad you too are getting along but you care to hurry up, ladies? We have a mission to accomplish" Anakin said as he got into the ship.

Ahsoka and you sent Anakin a look before doing as he said.

-"You know, I'm the General too, Master, so you don't need to give me orders" You joked.

He smiled at you.