The escape

You were still on that tree looking at the enemy forces. You had a big problem ahead.

-"That shuttle's our ticket off this rock" Anakin said as he looked at the ships.

-"It's not gonna be easy, sir. There don't seem to be any flaws in their security line" Bly said.

You grabbed the binoculars and looked at the separatist group on the other side. You didn't like what you saw.

-"General Skywalker. Take a look at that" You handed him the binoculars.

The droids were lifting a big object that appeared to be a missile.

-"Apparently the separatist have a new toy" Anakin looked at Bly. "See if you can get a closer look".

-"Yes, sir"

-"I'll go with you Commander" Rex said. Then, he looked at Anakin and you.

You both nodded at him in approval before they parted.

After a while you saw two droids almost crossing paths with Rex and Bly.

oh no.

Anakin saw that too.

-"Uh oh. Stay down boys" He said.

Suddenly you heard a missile making it's way towards Rex and Bly.

-"Oh no" You mumbled slowly, not taking your eyes off the missile.

Then the missile hit the ground, causing a big ass explosion.

-"Rex! Bly! Keep running!" You yelled as they ran as fast as possible towards the tree.

They wouldn't make it like that, so they shot a cable out of their blasters to hold on to the tree. But Bly tripped and failed his shot. The fire was about to catch him when Aayla quickly saved him, holding herself and him on a tree rope.

You sighed relieved.

-"That's some toy. It took out every living thing" Ahsoka said worryingly.

After a moment the separatists started to move out.

-"Where are they off to now?" Secura asked to herself.

-"They must be going back to the Lurmen village" Anakin handed her the binoculars. "There's nothing else in that direction"

-"So they're probably going to use that weapon against the villagers" You said.

-"Those villagers won't stand a chance" Aayla knelt down.

-"First, we'll take out the droid's communication station. Then, after we get a shuttle, we'll go back and help the Lurmen" Anakin said firmly.

-"But, Tee Watt Kaa said he doesn't need out help"

-"Yes, Ahsoka, but they sure will need it" You placed a hand on her shoulder.

-"There's a difference between pulling innocents into a war, and leaving them to extinction" Anakin marched off the tree as you followed him.

~

It was night already and you were snicking into the separatist base. You stayed with Anakin, Rex and Bly as Ahsoka and Secura went to another side of the wall. You used the force to move a rock, attracting some droids towards you. When they were close enough, Anakin took them down with his lightsaber. You nodded at him as you began to move another rock.

When the other droids followed it they saw you and Anakin. You smirked at them as you took your lightsaber out. After that Bly and Rex took two of them down from behind, you and Anakin sliced down the rest of them.