Times of Loss: Part Two

You and the team managed to take down some droids in your way out. You were doing fine until the ceiling turned out to be magnetic, attracting all weapons, including Anakin's arm.

-"Anakin!" Obi-Wan screamed as he covered his ears since there was a high-pitched beep. Anakin was practically hanging from the ceiling when he got electrocuted.

-"Master!" Ahsoka yelled. Suddenly a laugh sounded across the room.

-"You fools! I hope you enjoyed the reunion with your fellow Jedi because you're going to be my guests for a very long time" The voice said as some droids surrounded you.

You used the force to try to pull them down but their feet remained sticked to the floor.

-"They're magnetized" Obi-Wan said.

-"I can see that! Keep pulling" You said, then all of you pulled even stronger but the droids wouldn't fall, the clones tried to take them down but the droids punched them quite hardly.

You kept using the force on them when you heard Anakin screaming. After a few seconds he managed to break the magnetic machine on the ceiling, you quickly took your lightsaber back and wasted no time in slicing down the droids.

Once you were done you and Echo ran towards Anakin.

-"Are you alright, sir?" Echo asked as he helped him up.

-"Yeah, let's get out of here" Anakin said. As the others ran out you and Rex stared at the camera in the corridor. You turned on your lightsaber as Rex shot the camera down.

-"Piece of trash" You said as you kicked one of the droids on the floor.

-"Let's move on" Rex said as the two of you ran back to the rest of the team.

After some time searching, you found the door to the prisoners. You and Ahsoka got in first, then Master Piell. You took down the few droids in there.

-"Well, there weren't many of 'em" You said as you looked around the room. You saw some clones and whom you assumed was the Captain.

-"General" He said as he stood up.

-"Captain Tarkin" Master Piell said. You signaled Cody to go help the other clones.

-"I never thought I'd see you again, and you brought friends" Tarkin said as he looked at you up and down.

You lifted an eyebrow.

-"Tarkin, this is Y/n L/n, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker"

-"Now that you've found us, how do you expect to get us out? If they've locked this fortress down, there's at least ten squads on their way. It's going to be impossible to escape" Tarkin said.

You took a step forward.

-"You may be right, Captain. But as I see it, it was impossible to infiltrate and get you out in the first place, but we managed to do it. I'm sure we'll come out with a plan" You said, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

-"What if we split up? My team will create a diversion while Anakin leads the others away. That way, if one of us is captured, the enemy will only have part of the information and not all of it" Obi-Wan suggested.

-"Brilliant" You said as you softly punched Obi-Wan on the shoulder.

Tarkin took a step forward, standing by your side now. Rex was on your other side.

-"General Kenobi, I think it's better if we stick together" He said as he looked at you, then he looked back at Obi-Wan "A strong force would have a better chance of protecting the information"