A change?

Sleep wasn't easy at this point, you've been thinking a little too much. Not only about Ahsoka but also about what Master Plo told you. Were you letting your emotions get to you? 

You thought about what he said of having your own legion, maybe your emotions don't allow you too finally move on as a Jedi. But you really didn't care about that, in fact, you were worried that maybe Anakin actually agreed with you having your own legion. After all, your company was only temporary until you got the Council's trust that you would handle the missions well and cause no trouble.

And what if you refused? You wouldn't have good reasons to do it, and... you couldn't let Anakin know about you and Rex. It's not that you didn't trust him it's just you couldn't do that to Rex, maybe he won't agree on letting him know, maybe it would ruin his figure as a good soldier.

You weren't sure about any of this, but you had to do something about it. You thought that you should talk to the Council and ask them for your own legion. Maybe that was the best for everyone. Anakin would finally be the only General, Rex wouldn't be in danger of someone finding out about your relationship and you... well you would finally listen to the Council.

But before doing all of this you had to wait for Ahsoka to return or be found. Ahsoka...another reason why you couldn't sleep. Was she ok? You felt powerless about the situation. It's been a few days since she disappeared.

You decided you had to clear your mind out of your room, so you went for a walk around the temple. As you were walking you thought it was oddly quiet, you didn't see many Jedi.

What's going on?

You closed your eyes to try to feel any Jedi around. You quickly felt Anakin's presence just a few corridors away so you fastened your steps. As you kept walking you bumped into him.

-"Oh, Y/n, I'm sorry"

You were about to speak when he quickly took your hand and lead you through the corridors.

-"Come on, we're gonna be late" He said excitedly.
You frowned.

-"W-wait, late for what?" You were confused. He stopped and looked at you with a lifted eyebrow.

-"You don't know? Ahsoka's here or...will be soon, she sent us a signal from a ship. She escaped from who knows where" You couldn't believe his words, you had a big grin in your face.

-"Anakin that's great, let's go! w-wait, where do we go?" He smiled at you.

-"Up, that's where I was leading you, sleepyhead" You smiled and followed him.

Soon, Master Plo appeared.

-"Master Plo, is she here yet?" Anakin asked as he saw him.

-"The ship has just arrived, Skywalker. I was heading there right now" Master Plo said.

-"Us too, come on, if she's here we shouldn't make her wait any longer" You said as you walked with them.

After you got there, you saw a ship and a few Wookies but no sight of Ahsoka. You saw Anakin looking for her, you were about to say something when suddenly she appeared.

-"Ahsoka!" Anakin said excitedly as he ran to her. You smiled and followed him.

Once you were close to her you heard Master Plo.

-"It is good to see you safe, little 'Soka"

You smiled at her.

-"Ahsoka, I was so worried, but I never doubted you'd find your way back. I'm so happy to see you"

She smiled at you.

-"Thank you, Master" You touched her shoulder and left her and Anakin alone.

You walked next to Master Plo and joined Master Windu and Master Yoda.