Lost

It's been a month since the Citadel events. Echo's death was still on your mind, but you believed that his sacrifice had a purpose.
Nothing that any clone did was in vain, they were fighting for the Republic, for peace.

At least that's what you believed. Specially when you're fighting by their side, again.

-"Droid reinforcements have just arrived. We shall break into three groups to divide their defenses" Master Plo said.

You were in Felucia along with Anakin, Ahsoka and Master Plo.

-"Y/n and I will take the left flank. Skywalker, attack the front gate. Ahsoka, you scale the black wall. We'll meet in the middle" Master Plo said.

-"Sure thing" You nodded.

You turned around to look at Rex and the 501st.

-"Sorry guys, I'll go with the wolf pack, you'll have to deal with Skywalker alone" You winked at them before turning around and leave with Master Plo.

Master Plo and you have already got into the bushes.

-"We'll go slowly but surely, stay alert for any movements" Plo said looking at his troops.

-"Yes, General" Wolffe said as he made signals to the others.

You looked at them, then at Master Plo.

-"You are very organized, Master. We can barely stick to one simple plan" You said with a chuckle.

-"Each Master has their own ways, young Y/n. Master Skywalker, Ahsoka and you turned out to form an important team. Your missions, though not as planned, turned out to be successful" Plo said as he kept walking.

-"I know, Master. I'm not complaining, I'm grateful I got to be considered as a General partner for Skywalker" You smiled.

-"Indeed. But maybe one day, you'll have your own battalion"

You shook your head.

-"I don't know about that. The council likes it where I am. Besides, I would most likely reject it, I think I work better this way" You said.

Master Plo looked at you.

-"Every General should lead their own legion. That would be the fair thing for you"

You thought for a moment.

You liked where you were, you liked being close to Rex.
If you had another legion, you wouldn't see him in long periods of times.

You looked up and could see you were close to the point. Master Plo stopped and made you a signal to stop too.

-"Skywalker, Ahsoka, are you in position?" He asked in his comm.

After a moment his comm beeped.

-"Ready and waiting, Master Plo" It was Anakin.

-"We're in position" You heard Ahsoka's voice.

You looked at Plo.

-"It's time, Master" You said.

He nodded and turned his comm on.

-"Artillery, open fire"

After some moments you could see from afar the missiles falling down.

-"Follow me" Master Plo said as he jumped super high.

You and the clones looked at him.