T W E L V E

I had just woken up from a nightmare and it was currently 5:28

I had just woken up from a nightmare and it was currently 5:28. I decided to go have a shower and go try to eat something so I wouldn't have to eat much in front of them.

I entered the bsthroom it was luxurious , spacious and elegant. It was as large as my room and filled with various feminine products. I decided to take a shower so my wounds wouldn't sting. It was quick and hot but I couldn't stay long becaude of the pain .

I was quick to rummage through the cupboards in hope of finding a first aid kit or bandages. After about 3 mins I came across some bandages and sighed in relief. I began to wrap it around various places so they would heal faster. I  had finished and realized that I didn't have any clothes. I panicked but then I saw a note on  my desk.

Here you go, something to wear in the mean time we are going shopping today.  - Twinny

I internally smiled . I put it on but then I realized he had given me shorts but I knew I couldn't wear those so I grabbed the pants I had worn yesterday.
I made my way downstairs quietly to the kitchen . I didn't notice anyone inside so I began to make myself a bowl of cereal.

I sat down on the one of the high chairs connected to the counter top and ate my cereal.  I had tried this new one I didn't know and it taste really good.  I believe it was called cheerios. I was enjoying it till I heard steps. I ducked under and the person entered the kitchen .

R𝖎𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖔 𝕯𝖆𝖉

I entered the kitchen early and some dishes had been used. I needed a cup of coffee so I turned on the machine when I had rustling. I carefully walked behind the counter to be met with Brielle ducking down.  Supposedly hiding.  She hadn't noticed me yet .

"Brielle,"I called out turning her attention to me. She looked surprise before her face turned neutral.

"I'm sorry,"She said.  I did not except it but I signalled for her to take seat beside me. She was hesitant but immediately followed.

"You don't need to apologise, you're right. I wasn't there for you but when I told you to eat it wasn't because I was trying to force you. I just wanted what's best. "

" No,I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have snapped at you. " I won't do it again," she whispered.

"No, it is my fault and I will earn your trust,"I argued back and she nodded.

"Brielle...Yesterday I went into you room," I started off she looked worried. " While I was trying to shift you into a comfortable position, your shirt had ridden up," I explained

 " While I was trying to shift you into a comfortable position, your shirt had ridden up," I explained

I knew what he had saw.

"I saw what I believe and know are whip marks? Some were scars and some new..." he finished off.

"I-i" I stuttered out.

"Were you abused?" He asked. I couldn't answer it. I knew he was still out there. He isn't dead. The body is fake
I didn't answer. I was on the verge of tears.

"Okay you don't have to give me an answer, but can I at least take you to the hospital to get treated?" He asked. I shook my head, tears now began rushing down my face. And he looked worried. Without warning he indulged me in a hug and I sobbed into his chest.

"Shh,it's okay. I won't force you to do anything. " he informed. I hugged him tightly and didn't let go. I heard steps coming down and knew I was fucked.  He heard them too and tried to muster up some words. He took my hand and we walked out towards the entrance door.

"Oh,Hey Dad." Angelo greeted .
"Brielle." He looked at me. I had hidden behind Lorenzo.
" Morning" I whispered out he was obviously confused on why I was hiding.
" Well we better go were having a Father-daughter day okay , tell the others." He told Angelo.  Angelo nodded in response and told us to have fun before walking into the kitchen .

He lead me into the garage which was filled with various expensive cars. He walked up to which I thought was his it just screamed rich .  And he opened the door for me to enter.

"Thank you," I told him. He looked at my red eyes.

"Its no problem," he responded.

"Brielle, I know you don't want to go the hospital," but I don't want you In pain, what if we go to our private hospital where only we go,"He suggested.

I thought about it. Maybe this could be me moving on. I responded with a quick ok. He promised he would not tell my brothers but I would have too in my own time. I was really thankfull for that.

"Let 's go." He took me up an elevator into a floor that looked like a hospital which barely had any one inside. He took me to a private room where he told me the doctor would be here soon.

"Now, Doctor Ricci is Angelo 's girlfriend.  So you can trust her" he informed me. I didn't know Angelo had a girlfriend.  After a while a tall beautiful young lady walked in. I suppose that was her.

"Hi,"  she greeted us. She introduced herself and she was actually really sweet and kind. We were now going to start the examination and she asked me to get into a hospital gown.  I shook my head but she didn't push it.

" Would you like your dad in the room?" She asked. I nodded . He looked overjoyed.

"Could you turn onto your stomach,I'd like to check your back?" I followed the instructions and did so. I winced as I was putting pressure on my ribs.

"May I  pull up your shirt?"I nodded and not before reaching out so Dad could hold my hand. Still kneeling down he still held my hand. And whispered calming things into my ears. 

"Alright,I'll just need to clean those and put on some bandages, but before that I need to have a look at your ribs," she told me. Fear was now written on my face.  I slowly turned onto my back with Dad still holding me. She indicated she was now going to pull up my shirt and I hoped for the best.

A/N
Thanks for 300+ Reads.❤