The Beginning

Life is unexpected and so you're not expected to be aware of what is to happen, even so constant vigilance is kept is framed to your wall.

It was a normal day for the students for Hogwarts, well as normal as it can be. The Great Hall shone with its glory, as the students hustle, and bustle was heard. The teachers in front supervised the activity, chattering amongst themselves. Slytherins, Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws dined in their respective tables for the dinner. 

That was until a sudden sound was heard outside the large doors of the Great Hall. A silence fell upon the crowd. Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft, stood upright. The tall and thin man with his long silvery beard up to his belt walked up to doors as the Hall erupted into whispers. The tense silence was broken as the rusty creak of the door was heard. 

Albus Dumbledore looked around at the corridor, his wand slightly raised before he turned back to the nervous pupils, "A mere trick of Peeves I say. Not to worry, you all can get back to eating-"

He was cut off by a magnified feminine, firm voice, "Stop."

Whispers flew around, as the students faced the large black screen. A whist was heard, as smoked filled a corner of the room. Many raised their wands, ready to cast. As the smoke disappeared, a huge group of people came to the view. At the realization of who they were, voices of disbelief and mistrust filled the air.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" said James Potter, a messy black-haired boy who jumped out his couch at once when he caught sight of his parents.

"If I knew, James, I would tell you." said a calm, patient Euphemia Potter.

"Hogwarts! Why are we here? Albus! What is the meaning of this?" Walburga Black screeched. Sirius Black, a long black-haired boy, who was sitting on the couch next to his friends, stared at his mother coldly. "Will you stop screeching, woman?" He was replied by a menacing glare.

"Dear me, what happened? What are we doing at dear old Hogwarts?" A red-haired woman said worriedly holding hands with another red-haired man.

"Must be a trap, must be a trap indeed. Albus?" said tensely, a man who many recognized as the infamous Mad Eyed Moody.

"If I may ask, who are you?" Dumbledore asked, ignoring the arrivals for the mysterious voice.

"Lady Hogwarts, Albus. Students, and Visitors of Hogwarts, my arrival causes disbelief. Keeps your mouths shut until I finish. You are strictly to attend all the scenes I shall show you, until I give word to leave. Some will recognize themselves on screen, I will not spare you of expulsion if you decide to go frantic. What I show is-yes-yourselves, but as I cannot directly show you what is the in the ahead future. Focus, and get your spectral vision paired. Understood?"

As soon as her words ended, the chairs transfigured to form couches. The dining tables switching to divided smaller tables containing the foods. A large TV appeared at the doors blocking the entrance. Dumbledore who stood near, walked to his position. 

"Dear Mr. and Mrs. Potter, Mr. and Mrs. Black, Mr. Lupin and Mrs. Lupin Mrs. Bellatrix and Mr. Rudolphus Lestrange, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Mad Eye Moody, Mr. Cygnus and Mrs. Druella Black, and Mr. and Mrs. Tonks. take a seat. I shall warn you one more time Hogwarts, you may see yourselves in bits of the future, understand and I wish you luck for a better ending."

The newcomers took a seat. Some unwillingly, but still in fear of the future they would see. Some scared for the pasts that would be revealed. The screen lit up as the lights of the Great Hall turned dark. 

Maybe future will go better for them than now.

Or so they thought.

------------------------------------

Updates every Saturday/Sunday. Stay tuned :)