Women of Black Family

(I know you guys wanted Bellatrix only, but then Andromeda and Narcissa would be too sad, and of course the rest of the women in the family, and I am not in the mood to get cursed

(I know you guys wanted Bellatrix only, but then Andromeda and Narcissa would be too sad, and of course the rest of the women in the family, and I am not in the mood to get cursed.)

"I love men, I think men are the coolest." a feminine voice spoke.

"Umm...thank you?" 

"but you don't really need them to live."

"True."

My mom said to me, "you know sweetheart, one day you should settle down and marry a rich man." 

And I said to her, "Mom, I'm a rich man."

"Wow, my mom would have killed my head off, if I said that to her." A Ravenclaw Muggleborn spoke.

"Same, strict moms, huh?" A pureblood Slytherin said.

Walburga walked across the hall regally. A crooked, sweet smile on her face. Orion looked at her speechless.

Some giggled. Orion, though the color of beetroot, managed to glare them off.

Narcissa looked at Bellatrix, who looked less bothered. 

Druella looked at them proudly, Cygnus at her side smirking.

"Wow? Who knew my my parents were capable of that." Andromeda said, sarcasm dipped in her words.

Cygnus quietly looked at Druella, not knowing what to do. Druella gave a shy laugh.

"Awkward." Sirius sing-sung to James.

James looked at him, smiling mischievously, "You thinking what I am thinking?"

"No." Sirius said, quite clueless. How was he supposed to know what he was thinking? He didn't suffer from mental problems that James obviously did. 

"Ugh, you ruined the moment." James hmphed. 

A series of kiss scenes followed, which was changed very quickly.

"Gross."

"Disgusting."

"Eww.."

"Why?"

"God!" 

"My mom's gonna kill me." 

A man was seen in the dark, his face passive. 

Cygnus was seen on the side, with his head down.

Walburga smirked.

"Your mom always smirks." Remus whispered.

"Yeah, that's her signature move." Sirius whispered back.

Druella was seen giving her opinion.

The Black Family Tree was shown, the scene breathed into Bellatrix's side. Under Bellatrix Black, the name Rodolphus Lestrange was written.

Cheers and Bangs were heard from the Slytherin Table and a couple of boo's from the rest.