The Black Family

Credits to the artist

October 12, 1978.

A 30-minute break was what settled Hogwarts, after the last video. Everyone had a view on it, and everyone wanted to share it. The Marauders were getting more attention than before, usually this would have made them do something dramatic, but after the scenes they saw, they didn't feel like it.

"Everyone done?" Lady Hogwarts voice rang out.

"Yes." 

"Oh yeah."

"Go on."

The voices followed up in reply.

The black screen changed to show a house moving to the side. Orion Black was seen closing the door of a car, looking angry.

The Black Family looked up at the scene vividly. Everyone was at their edges. After all, the Black Family was known for their nobility. 

A dark hallway was shown, 'You know...'

Walburga Black was seen observing the space.

'A family is forever.' The music took a higher note.

An old ragged bedroom was shown. Regulus Black seen awake in the bed, depressed.

"Brother," Sirius muttered quietly.

The stairs of the home of Black's were seen. Sirius Black was seen looking around. A young black-haired girl was seen running through the stairs.

Two women were seen facing the window, the older brushing the hair for the younger.

"Bella." Narcissa whispered softly, remembering the old sweet times she had spent with her sister.

A dress was seen put on a woman with a tight corset. Bellatrix Black looked back.

"You always hated them." Andromeda said fondly at her older sister.

"Yeah..."

Andromeda was seen looking at a distance. Narcissa Malfoy, brushing her own hair. Druella Black was seen climbing down the stairs elegantly. Walburga Black was seen glaring.

'We could never truly leave each other, even if we tried.'

A black dog was seen coming out of the bush.

"Padfoot?" James whispered into Sirius's ear.

"If its my family then yeah that should be me."

Andromeda was seen exploring. Frames of Cygnus and Druella Black became visible.

A woman was seen walking, treading the Spindle.

'You know that, right?' Older Narcissa Malfoy seemed to ask.