Just Come Home

Credits to the artist

Another 30 minute break, had sent the students and teachers bustling around the hall as the buffet appeared on the right corner of the room. Students helped themselves, to the seemingly never ending section of food. As majority of the hall reached to deserts after finishing the main course, the dreamy voice of Lady Hogwarts echoed through the hall.

"You think it's easy to be a muggleborn, but what do you know?" Lady Hogwarts said.

The pure-blood supremist families scoffed, and held their head high. Bellatrix cackled, "So, their lives are not easy, so what? They think ours is?"

"Well, do you face the pressure of impressing your teachers, just because you don't feel you belong? Do you feel the fake smiles of your parents who are actually scared of what you can do? Do you know what it is like to be called a name when you couldn't help you are? Do YOU know how hard it is, just to be accepted?" Lily looked at her with fierce eyes. 

Bellatrix looked at her with the same ferocity, "No, maybe I don't. People like me, face a different pressure which you cannot hope to understand. People like you are all so good aren't you, we were once like you, but then we had to change because we had the belief to fulfil."

"We are all evil here, you know. Some are just too afraid to accept it. The monsters don't lie under the bed darling, it lies inside you. Waiting slowly for its chance to crawl up and take control." Bellatrix smiled, her eyes filled with the insanity. 

"That is one way to look at people, Bellatrix Lestrange. I am going to show a music edit from a different view, a sister of a muggleborn, she became someone she never wanted to be. Jealousy is a cruel gem, it tears relationships with a single cut." Lady Hogwarts cut off the fight.

The scene turned black. An instrumental music filled the air.

A woman was seen crying.

'You think I don't know what they're capable of? You didn't just lose a mother that night in Godric's Hollow, you know.'

The word 'PETUNIA' came upon the screen. 

Lily gasped quietly. "No...No" She shook her head painfully. 

A photograph of Lily Evans and Petunia Evans came upon the screen. 'I lost a sister.'

The word 'LILY' came along with the word 'PETUNIA'.

Black Smoke took the scene. Two girls were seen standing in a green hilly area in a sunny morning.

Snape took a deep breath of recognition.

Lily was seen making a flower bloom by magic.

"That's some powerful magic." Professor Flitwick commented.

Petunia was seen taking a deep breath filled with outrage and fear. She slapped her hand away.

'Freak. You are a freak.' She called out to Lily as Lily ran away, hurt.