Dynasty

Credits to the artist

All I gave you is gone..

The scene turned black, and some words came up. 'The Marauders Dynasty'

A flower was seen been plucked from a vase and its stem being cut off. 'I solmenly swear that I am up to no good.'

The scene showed Sirius Black admiring the platform. 

The sign '9 3/4 Hogwarts Express' with a school sign was imprinted on it.

Some students, sighed at the board in content at the old times they had spent.

'Some days its hard to see...'

Marlene Mckinnon was seen kissing goodbye. A train was seen moving with much steam.

Remus Lupin was seen leaning on the window and staring out.

Hagird was seen at the train station, picking up the students.

Some shot Hagrid smiles.

The Great Hall was seen opening, and the students filling in, with Professor Mcgonagall in the lead.

James was seen smiling at glaring Lily. 

"So Typical."

Sirius was seen walking in slow motion into the room.

"You just have to do things dramatically." Remus rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on Moony, Where's the fun in life without a little drama?" Sirius replied.

Marlene smiled at him.

Students were seen walking down the stairs. 

"Why are there so much stairs?" A Slytherin girl complained. 

"I know right. If you overslept any class, it takes HOURS to run to the class." A Gryffindor agreed.

"Nah, I think that's just you being slow."

James was seen laughing about on his bed and held up a beer bottle do drink, but unable too. Sirius was seen chuckling along with him. Remus was seen beaming and drinking apple juice. Peter was seen cackling along.

"I wish I had friends like that." A Ravenclaw murmured to herself as her posture crumbled onto the table.

A birdge was seen, and the scene focused on to the Sirius looking around pertubed. The words 'thought we built a dynasty' came upon the screen. A wolf's howl was heard and the scene focused on a werewolf howling at the fullmoon.

"This is not the first we see a werewolf in these videos'. Do you think there may be out one?" Alice muttered out loudly. Some looked at her tensely.

Before Albus could reply to said comment, James did. "That's impossible, the Hogwarts has protective boundaries, a werewolf would never get inside."