Come and Goes

Credits to the artist of this beautiful masterpiece

October 12, 1978.

The screen lit up.

The scene started out with two people staring at the Hogwarts, "Its beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah, It really is." A first year Hufflepuff commented. 

The scene changed to the Hogwarts train moving through the woods. 

"I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors."

 Students walked into the great hall in awe.

"GRYFFINDOR" As a redhead girl was sorted into her house. 

"Lily! There's you." The seventh year Alice Florescue said, smilingly nudging her friend. Lily Evans blushed as her younger self showed up in screen in front of everyone. 

"Evans" James muttered dreamily to himself, Sirius snorted beside him. James playfully punched his shoulder. "Hey!"

The younger version of James Potter was seen clapping. The scene changed, showing Snape and Lily and the words 'Marauders Era' showed up in the screen.

"PADFOOT, MOONY, WORMTAIL! WE HAVE AN ERA NAMED AFTER US!" James Potter shouted loudly jumping on the couch.

"WE ARE FAMOUS! GUYS!" Sirius yelled along with him.

"YEAH!" Peter joined along the jumping, while Remus facepalmed. 

"Preposterous!" Snape muttered to himself. 

 Some shook their heads fondly, while some in disgust.

The scene changed to a red haired woman and a black haired boy sitting together outside Hogwarts, near the lake.

"Nice picnic place."

"We should form a club." As the scene changed into a window of children playing with pillows. 'Comes and Goes' written in the screen.

"A brotherhood" The same voice said, the scene turned to a group of four boys, piling their hands representing the brotherhood. 

"The Marauders Map" A beautiful map with the words 'MOONY, WORMTAIL, PADFOOT & PRONGS are proud to present the Marauder's Map' came to be seen. 

"What's that?" Regulus Black, the 6th year said curiously. It was a known fact his brother had kept many secrets from him. Maybe the future would help him see what he did wrong and get to know more about his brother,  perhaps even mend their relationship.

"Nothing much." Peter Pettigrew replied, when he saw Sirius wouldn't. He knew of the brothers cold relationship, really everyone did.

"Is this how you formed the club?" Marlene Mckinnon asked.