What Would You Have Done?

Credits to the artist

Betrayal

It hits hard, doesn't it? 

It never comes from your enemies though, it would have been much easier if it did. But it always comes from your friends.

James was not a bad person. Snape would choke to death if he heard him right now, but it was the truth. He bullied Snape mercilessly, but that was just in his blood. Everything about Snape made him want to punch him so hard. Nevertheless, if it came to life-death situation, he would save Snape without hesitation. It was what he had done 2 years ago. The time when Snape h ad gone to the Shrieking Shack, to find a blood thirsty werewolf waiting for him.

That was not the subject though, as much as he felt sorry for Lily at the moment, and wanted to comfort her. He had things in his mind, all targeted at the rat of the group.

Peter Pettigrew.

Wormtail.

James exhaled deeply, and turned his eyes to the Sirius who had his hands on his head, rubbing it lightly. Sirius wasn't doing well, no one in the group believed that it was just an illusion. Sirius was pale, his lips grey. His white shirt were left loosely and red-gold tie looked it would untie any time now. Remus didn't look too good either. His back had sunk into the sofa, his eyes just stared up to black screen in front. His eyes filled with tears and anger, but he didn't move. His face looked worn, exhausted and then Peter. Peter looked the worst. Tears rapidly flew, and every few minutes he would wipe it off. His face looked miniscule in the light. A whimper was heard every once in a while, but no one had bothered to console him. How could they? They didn't even understand what was happening themselves.

It was quiet hall. Some had gotten up, to take some snacks. Some just leaned on each other. No one had much words to use.

The black screen lit up again and the hall turned black.

Peter was seen walking around tensely. 'He was their friend! And he betrayed them.'

James looked up at the ceiling tiredly. 

Sirius closed his eyes and put his hands over them. 

Remus turned his eyes from the screen and stared at the ground.

Peter whimpered.

James and Lily were seen in a photo screen, dancing. The four marauders were seen walking in an aesthetic view.

Peter was seen regretting.

The black mark was seen made in the hand.

Some took a sharp intake of breath.

James was seen on the ground unmoving.

Lily was seen on the ground dead. 

Lily's friends gasped. Alice held Lily's hand reflexively. She eyed Peter with dark eyes, and so did Marlene. Dorcas and Mary had their hands over their mouths.

Peter was seen drinking.

An older version of Remus was seen pointing the wand, 'You sold James and Lily to Voldemort.' 

The window glass was seen breaking and a rat running out.

"Why?" Remus muttered to himself. 

Peter looked at him, "I am so sorry."

Remus sharply looked at him. His expression pained.

The clouds were seen moving. Voldemort was seen holding his head.

Some gasped but none screamed. 

Older Peter was seen bowing and giving him a wand.

Sirius was seen crying hard. The scene changed him to him in prison.

"It's all related....Its all in order." Sirius said, as he had opened his eyes to see the scene. "It all makes sense."

Remus was seen screaming in pain.

Remus winced. James sharply looked at the screen.

Sirius was seen running down the stairs. "I died rather than betray my friends.." Andromeda was seen looking at him. 

Peter was seen glaring.

Peter was seen talking, incoherently.

He was seen held by two men. He cruelly looked at Sirius.

Sirius looked at Peter, unable to look at the screen.

Sirius looked at him, in disbelief.

Some one was seeing walking late night to St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.

Peter was seen saying, 'I was wrong.'

"You're realizing that now?"

A wet Sirius was seen seeing running. Peter muttered something discreetly. 

"What did he say?"

"Do you really want to know?"

Peter was seen hiding with a flashlight. "Oh Harry, It wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents.." 

The flashlight's light was seen and footsteps taken. 

"But it was somebody until quite recently I believed dead." Remus's voice echoed. 

A torn-down corridor was seen. Sirius was seen looking in relief and happiness. Tears incoherently flowing down his cheeks.

Every single person who had turned away from the screen turned to screen in wide eyes. Maybe it wasn't Peter? James, Sirius, Remus and Peter looked at the screen, their eyes filled with relief.

"Who was it then?" Peter was seen looking up.

Everyone awaited the answer in the edge of the seats.

"Peter Pettigrew."

"I-I don't understand. He said it was somebody else!" Mary said confused. 

Sirius's owl-grey eyes looked dead. "That's because everyone thought it was someone else." 

He looked at Mary. "You'll probably get your answer soon."

Remus was seen biting his teeth. "He was at school with us..." 

Peter smiled.  "We thought he was our friend..." Sirius looked at his father, crying.

Peter's features broke in to pain.

Remus was seen standing alone in a snowy graveyard.

Peter was seen talking with emotion.

"Do you regret it?" Remus confronted.

"I wish I knew." Peter looked at him.

Sirius was seen walking back from a graveyard.

Peter was seen looking down in misery. The scene changed to him smiling cruelly.

"That's our fate, boys." James said, looking at the screen with no hint of emotion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to the youtuber weasel-bee.

Heyyyyyy,

I am back! Exams over, and me living my life.

So, I know this video wasn't much but after 10 all-nighters, I am enjoying and being lazy. Dw, you'll get your updates........I think.

Nevertheless, (my literature teacher wants me to use connectors) I hope you enjoyed and thank you for all the votes and follows!

Byeeeeee.