Home

Credits to Avendell

Credits to Avendell.

October 12, 1978.

Total Silence.

No one, not even Mrs. Norris meowed.

That was the remainder of the last scene. That was a first from a group of tweens and teens together, of course normally the professors would be jumping up and down from the beautiful peace they never got to experience but now, even they were silenced.

That was when it happened; the sad, tensed silence destroyed by the black screen igniting by a half-completed sentence.

MESSERS MOONY, WORMTAIL, PADFOOT AND PRONGS are proud to present 

The Marauders Map

"What?" A 5th year Ravenclaw asked to no one in particular.

"I think its continuing." A reply came from a 5th year Hufflepuff. 

"I can see that, what I mean is- is there no break?" The Ravenclaw bit back snidely. 

"Sorry I thought you were blind. Well, if you can see it, then shut up. If you want a break, get lost." The Hufflepuff pointed at the doors of the Great Hall.

The questioned Ravenclaw went red as a tomato but did not think it was wise to answer anymore. 

Four boys were seen laughing about. 

"You guys looked so different back then." Marlene commented.

Hogwarts was seen, and a bird flying near it. Its tall, magnificent structures were seen. The words 'THE MARAUDERS' HOME was written across the screen. 

'We should form a club.'

'What?'

'A brotherhood.'

"They are going to show us your ...homes?" A first year Gryffindor said, confusedly.

"Not Exactly, the song's name is Home, written by Dotan and No, it is not from your time." Lady Hogwarts replied back, as she saw some students open their mouths to question the song.

More fine structures, hallways, and gardens were shown. Hogwarts was shown at all angles with a bird flying across.

"What's with the bird?" 

"Shush! The bird is beautiful, you'll make it go away." A first year complained worriedly.

James Potter was seen looking down from the stairs. Sirius Black was seen looking around. Lily was seen with a coffee cup and a coat coming down the stairs. James Potter was seen looking at her and turning sideways.

'Aren't we already a club?'

"When theirs's Lily Evans, James Potter is never far away." Sirius said philosophically. James punched him on the shoulder.