Circles

"Your mother loved you."

Credits to OHMYGALLEONS

A 45 minute break was what indulged the audience. From pastries to a decent rice plate was arranged. The well crafted work of the Elves, yet again never praised.

Mrs. Potter held her nose up in disgust, at some rowdily turned against the food. 

"Come on!" She said, to her husband who was hungrily looking at the food.

"Okay, Okay. I am coming." He muttered irritably.

She stormed angrily into the teachers panel, her footsteps directed to her target, who was having a quiet chat with Mad-Eye Moody. She didn't seem to mind her boss, and with a sharp voice asked, "Dumbledore, mind having a chat?" 

Albus Dumbledore, with his half moon glasses, looked surprise with his usual calm demeanor. "Why not, Euphemia?"

May-Eye Moody looked quite disturbed by the interruption of his discussion, but moved away nonetheless. 

"I would like to question the safety every student here." Straightforward to the point, she stated.

"Why Euphemia-?" Albus started, but could not continue. 

Euphemia Potter wasted no time listening to what he had to say, "Dumbledore, what a person becomes to be is after the experiences present in his/her life and these experiences mainly come from school. I may have been blind, but what moral does this school instill? Voldemort, I don't think that poor boy who became him was always like that, he could have changed. He could have changed! And this school was supposed to help but all it did was strengthen him. So again, I ask you, what is the safety of the students here? How safe are they from the moral evils? What does this school even teach?"

"I agree, our system is quite eased on topics like these but Euphemia during the time you learnt here, you quoted I believe, "Hogwarts teaches you things like no other, I can't imagine myself in Durmstrang or anything." What happened then?" Albus asked.

"My eyes opened, from the blind cover you put over it. That's what happened, Albus. Now, I'm protesting. Better to do it now, than never." Euphemia said.

Albus sighed, "I'll try, Euphemia but these are dangerous times and dangerous times favor dangerous men. The outside world is as hard. You can't change everyone in this hall with one word. One cannot deny, these are the most dangerous times ever faced by any of us."

Euphemia thought about his words.

The screen lit up.