Sweet but Psycho

(I felt bad

(I felt bad...so here you go. Bella, you better not brag about it)

A scream took over the screen. Bellatrix was seen walking forward, her hair very very messy. Lucius turned back.

"Bella...." Andromeda interrupted. "What happened to your hair?"

"I think I look quite fine." Bellatrix answered uncertainly.

"FINE?!" Druella and Narcissa for once screamed together, causing an unpleasant sound. Bellatrix winced. Narcissa eyed Bellatrix, current version and said sweetly, "Bella, you better not turn out like that in the future or else trust me, you will not like what will be next."

Bellatrix let out a groan of frustration.

"Sweet." 

"Pretty."

"Hot."

The scene changed to Bellatrix looking in awe. Fenrir Greyback stood to her side.

Remus's eyes widened. Mr. Lupin paled, and Mrs. Lupin looked at Remus in comfort. Remus shook his head, he was okay. 

James saw the pale look on Mr. Lupin and the fear in Remus, he raised an eyebrow in concern. Remus shook his head again. James bit his lip but didn't comment on it. 

Bellatrix was seen glaring at someone.

"Where's you mom and dad?" She asked spitely, from behind. Lucius held his head high.

The scene changed to her holding her wand, on a boy's neck.

Some turned their heads away from disgust. 

"She grew to be who she was destined be." Sirius murmured.

"It wasn't a surprise, was it?" James commented back.

"I guess, yeah." 

From the other side, Alice whispered to Frank. "That boy, he seems so familiar, doesn't he? I can't see him, but something about him is..." 

"Enrapturing?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, you feel it?" Alice looked at his warm, hazel eyes.

"Yeah." Frank looked at the screen back, his face filled with concern.

She was seen standing next to stoic Snape.

A few chuckles were heard.

Bellatrix looked at those laughing, and sharply said, "What?"

Marlene, who herself was laughing so hard, said "Snape. Oh god!" 

"What?" Snape said suddenly, his features blushed, but sharp.

"Your face!" Marlene burst out laughing. The Hall Joined her, with the exception of Snape who glared ever so lovely, at Marlene.

Bellatrix was seen throwing appearing out a black shadow, and with a second throwing spells.

"Powerful. Powerful indeed." Moody commented.

Bellatrix was seen staring with a crazy look.

Bellatrix was seen on the ground.

A person was seen stuck in some vines.

Some eyes widened at the sight.

Bellatrix was seen talking to Snape, inaudibly as the music took over.

She was seen smiling evilly.

Bellatrix was shown throwing the Dark Mark on to the sky.

Bellatrix was seen in a meeting, her hair more messier than ever.

"Bella, don't you EVER comb your hair?" Narcissa said disgusted.

She was seen walking into a room, with a group of death eaters behind.

She was seen holding her wand threateningly to kill at a girl.

She was seen behind a boy holding a wand with Blond Hair, that fairly reminded of Malfoy, who seemed distressed. 

"What's a Malfoy doing with you?" Lucius asked all of a sudden.

"Well, Lucius if you are marrying my sister, then I am totally related to you. I am going to guess that's your son. I have to spend some quality time with my nephew, don't I?"

"Bella." Narcissa said warningly.

Bellatrix looked at her, "I thought at least my darling sister would be on my side. Betrayal runs in our family a lot." 

Bellatrix was seen cursing a man. 

The scene changed to show duel between Bellatrix and Sirius.

"Sirius?" 

"I don't know what I am doing, don't ask me."

Bellatrix was shown in a frenzy but fear still hidden in her eyes.

The scenes changed fast; Bellatrix was shown with the Malfoy boy.

She was seen killing someone.

Some gasped out in horror. 

"Have you never seen anyone die?" Regulus asked, at the growing discomfort of Bellatrix. Bellatrix pulled out a maniac smile, but the growing discomfort was noticed by her sisters and Regulus; Bellatrix wasn't exactly evil as the video portrayed her to be, perhaps she grew to be, well what else was expected in the abusing household such as the Blacks?

She was seen holding someone threateningly.

A young girl was shown for a second, as the scene changed fast.

"Who's that?"

"I think...I think that's the girl Bellatrix was holding her wand against."

Bellatrix looked in fear, her expression of disbelief.

"Whoever that is, certainly gave her chills." 

Fire was seen spreading, and Bellatrix running towards it.

"Why in the world would you run towards a fire?!" Druella screeched.

Bellatrix looked at her, "Maybe there was something important in there, mother." She said the word 'mother' so filled with spite; many turned their eyes at the mother-daughter feud that would take place. Druella, filled with rage was about to retort, but Cygnus held her hand tightly. He looked at in her warning, Hogwarts wasn't the place.

The scene changed to show Bellatrix smiling crookedly.

Perhaps, Bellatrix's future was not going to be the...best.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Music Edit by Bella Callisto. 

Dedicated to -vedanshii

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted, but here you go.