First.

A tapping at a glass, "Your attention, please."

The students of Hogwarts, as well as the visitors looked up reflexively.

In a busy hallway, students rushing to their classes was seen. Minerva stood in the middle, supervising. "History of magic is upstairs, ladies, not down."

James was seen walked tensely, "Potter, that is the girl's lavatory." 

The room burst into laughter, and James Potter turned red.

Remus sighed, at his best friend's antics. "Lily went in there, didn't she?" 

James shrugged, "Can't blame a second year, mate."

Hogwarts Express was seen, Sirius Black looked amazed. 

"I solemnly swear, that I am up to no good."

Lily was seen walking by the crowd of travelers, with a beaming smile.

Remus looked amused, "No good?"

Sirius shared a smiled with Remus.

Sirius smiled. The Map opened to show, 'Peter Pettigrew' walking in a hallway.

"Woah."

Sirius was seen jumping out of the bed, "Why is it-

when something bad happens-" Peter was seen taking a bottle away, mischievously. 

"Is that-" A Slytherin 3rd year asked.

"Don't." Peter warned. Dumbledore threw a frown.

Remus massaged his forehead, tired. "it's always-

it's always you four?" James was seen laughing.

Minerva sighed, suddenly her features seemed much older than they seemed.

Minerva looked at the boys, with concern and strictness.

The scene changed to the library, Lily stood, "Do you see what's happening here?"

Peter looked at Marlene and looked around, not seeing anything.

Lily facepalmed, "God, Peter."

James turned his eyes away, guiltily. 

"I never knew James Potter could look guilty."

"Lily, can we hire you sometime?" A Gryffindor asked.

"If it's for that, I'm always free."

"You hear that, if its about me, she's free." James whispered to Sirius.

"Mate, I don't think that's a good thing."

The scene changes the view to the Gryffindor uniform neatly folded on the chair.

Euphemia scoffs, "Well at least my son can fold his own clothes at school." She eyed a blushing James Potter, who never bothers to fold his clothes at homes and leaves it to be a wild mess, that usually represents a chimpanzee's room.

James turns red, "Mom."

"Absolutely not, he can much less tie his shoe than his clothes. That's all Remus, Mrs. Potter." Sirius smiled crookedly. James glared at him fiercely. 

Euphemia rolled her eyes too tired to scold, like that will ever work with her son. He was as stubborn as a stag, if that was possible.

The scene sided to James sleeping peacefully. James was seen with a mustache.