Chapter 1: When I awoke -(1)

⟨When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel.⟩

[ One day, Kim Rok Soo opened his eyes to find himself inside the body of the Count's family's trash, Cale Henituse, a minor villain from the novel that he had read the day before, The Birth of a Hero.ㅤ

After the initial shock and confusion, he quickly adapted into the world. He made up his mind to live in this world peacefully and quietly without getting in the way of Choi Han, the protagonist, who's on his journey to save the continent while also avoiding getting beaten up by him like in the original plot.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

This is a tale of his fate that was changed one day because of a deal made by the despaired who wishes for everyone's survival & happiness. ]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

That is my simple summary of the web novel, “Trash of the Count's Family”.

The first part of the main story stretched to more than 700+ chapters and the second part of the novel is still a work in progress.

(Alas, reading the second part is no longer possible for me.)

One way or another, I found myself in a similar situation as Kim Rok Soo, though under many different circumstances.

<•>

<•>

<•>

<•>

<•>

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

'So now... Where am I?'

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

A pair of clear dark brown eyes darted around the room.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

'Is this a living room or a bedroom? It's so huge.'

The person was a bit confused as they saw things from a weird perspective. Everything was much bigger than usual. Not only that but there were also some unique and expensive looking furniture around the room too.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

'And I can't move.' 

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

They tried wiggling their body before giving up because of the cloth wrapped around them. Instead, they begin sorting out their mind.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

'They said I can figure out what I'm supposed to do once I'm here. In other words, I should have an inkling of knowledge about this world.'

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The person is very sure that their conclusion was correct because how can you throw someone into a place they're unfamiliar with just like that as a mission?

But even then, such things did happen.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

*Kreak—*

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Oh? It seems that the young master is awake. Aild, please inform the Countess that we'll be there in a minute."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Yes, Ma."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ