Chapter 4: Emerged out of thin air -(2)

Clark felt guilty. 

Afterall...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"Young lady, please!"

"Gyahaha~ Hip hop!"

"Young miss-! You can't play there-!!"

"Baby girl-! Daddy's here. Please don't jump down the bed...*sweatdrop*"

"Oh Gods... She's so... overwhelmingly different from our Clark."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

... it was his fault that all four of his caretakers' faces looked like zombies right now.

'Ehem-'

Technically, it's not his fault but he was still the major reason why in the first place.

It all began when he agreed to do the clone modification ‘thingy’ last night.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

•>•> Flashback <•<•

'Clone modification? This is new.'

He had never experienced such a thing in his last life before and it seemed to be connected to the upgrade that the [Hunting] system did.

'I should check it out.'

Remembering yet again how to enter the active system mode, he closed his eyes and a holographic image of a screen appeared in his mind.

{🔻Modification Page🔻}

{🔸The Host is required to make adjustments to assist the creation of the Artificially Intelligent Clone (AIC)🔸}

{Does the Host wish to;

1. Import parts of Host's memories into the clone?}

The system began by asking some basic questions like those 'build your own character' games at first.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

{YES / NO }

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

'NO. I have too many bad memories for it to be given to someone else.' Perhaps there was going to be something like an unlikely  50% chance of getting good memories but he still wouldn't like that.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The system continued on with more miscellaneous questions.

{2. Keep recording all of the clone's data?

YES / NO 

3. Allow Host's other abilities to be accessed by the clone?

YES / NO

4. Allow the clone to inherit the Host's past traits randomly?

YES/NO ....–}

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

{–....

🔸Permanent!🔸

Please choose the clone's gender.

MALE / FEMALE }

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ