Chapter 10: About that life

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

"Ngh..."

A sleepy and quiet groan left someone's mouth at the sound of the noisy alarm clock.

Blearily, eyelids began to flutter, unveiling the darling dark brown irises hiding underneath it. Hazy cherry blossom eyes started to regain their focus and greeted the sliver of sunlight poking rudely between the curtains.

'7:30... Ahhh, I should get up now. I'll be late for work. Ugh, I'm so sleepy...'

The figure, that is a petite pale woman in a simple white shirt and a short sports pant –that would reveal her much meaty thighs if not for the comforter on top of her– squirmed around on the star-printed mattress, clearly tired and unwilling to rise up to greet anymore of the morning ahead.

"Hmhm~ Are you awake, wife dear?"

She flinched at the groggy but pleasantly deep voice by her ear.

Feeling a bit grumpy as usual, she turned to her left and found a handsome man laying next to her, proudly showing off his muscular build while sporting a loving smirk. Hah, how she wished to kiss that smirk off his face.

"Anata, why didn't you wake me up earlier when you're awake?" She yawned.

The sleepy woman saw the man shift closer to her with open arms. Understanding the pouty look he directed to her, she happily nuzzled into his wide chest.

He pulled her body closer and buried his nose in her long dark hair. The press of their bodies and his nose nuzzling into her hair sent waves of endearment and satisfaction to her heart.

'Mou... At least he should give me a morning kiss, no?'

As she was complaining to herself, the man above let out a deep chuckle. She then felt one of his big hands cupping her smaller face.

Slowly, her heartbeat increased as her face was tilted upwards. She felt his rough thumb caressing her lips before feeling something soft pressing against it.

With glazed eyes, she felt hot on her obviously blushing cheeks. This handsome man, who had no problems indulging her whims every morning, is now sharing a kiss with her. Of course, she eagerly returned the goodwill back.

'Gosh, you're always so good with advances!'

She directed her grumpy gaze to him again. Seeing his pale blue eyes curling playfully made her heart beat in a fluster, much to her rational mind's dismay.

After breaking the satisfying morning kiss, she demanded to be cuddled. Surely, her wish is his command.

"Kei! You haven't answered why you didn't wake me up yet~" The woman in his arms could only whine softly.

Her husband Kei let out another laugh and pressed her even closer to his chest. At the chance, she wasted no time placing her hands on the muscles presented. 'Hot, so sexy,' the thoughts crossed her mind.

"Kaasan, you were tired from work yesterday, right? Why not take the day off? Ken-chan doesn't have school and neither do I have work today."

"Hum..."

"Pretty please?"

'Man, he definitely knew how to coax me with his handsome face and voice....'

And knowing this beast in sheep's clothing all too well, she knew she wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, or even today, if she refused his request. She could only sigh deeply before placing a chaste kiss on his mouth.

"Alright! It's been a while since we brought the kids to the Aquarium right? Let's get prepared before the babies wake up!" She chirped with an indulgent smile.