Chapter 3: Emerged out of thin air -(1)

Aild Partle is the Head Maid, Aima Partle's youngest son of four children. 

Thanks to his capabilities and the Head Maid's good relationship with the Countess, he was appointed to become the butler of the Henituse household's firstborn, Young master Clark Henituse.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Although his fellow senior colleagues saw him as a stern and strict boy just like his mother, being a 12 years old child doesn't stop him from mentally adoring his very first and adorable young master.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Sigh~ He still remembered how his young master casually pointed at him when the Count asked if the baby needed a nanny on his first birthday.

That was the luckiest day of his life.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

'Oh. It's almost dawn. I should go wash up first and wake the young master up.'

The young butler headed back to his sleeping quarters after seeing the break of dawn.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

On his way there, he encountered the most annoying person -in his opinion- ever.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Oh? Aild! You just got back from guarding the young master?" A lively voice greeted him. For lord's sake, how can someone be so energetic so early in the morning?

Aild stared unamused at the young maid, who so happens to be his distant cousin and the young master's only maid, Shaza Partle.

Shaza was unbothered by the obvious show of dislike and followed close behind him.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Shaz, stop following me." He tried shooing the annoying bee away but it didn't work, like always.

"Nu'uh, I wanna greet the young master with you." Shaza shook her head and ignored his tired groan.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Ergh. You can just stay by the young master's bedroom and wait for me, can't you?"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Nu'uh, I haven't had breakfast yet."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

This bee! Aild rubbed his temple in irritation and quickened his steps to his room.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Fellow servants might see Shaza as a diligent and cheerful young maid but to him, Shaza is an annoying bee that refuses to stop buzzing all around him.

'And I'm the only target of her constant ramblings,' Lament the lavender eyed boy again.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Shaza waited for her cousin to finish washing up and ate breakfast with him before heading off to their baby young master together.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Where were you last night?" He asked curtly on their way to the bedroom.

Usually, they would rotate guarding the young master's room but not last night. Aild found it weird that his cousin did not even show up to inform him of anything.