chapter 15

"uh... hi..." chan looks down.

"how have you all been?" felix asks.

"okay I guess, it's been hard without you" chan glances at him, then he looks down again.

"it's been 2 years... you really are still upset?" chan nods.

"well... I... I... well I missed you"

"I missed you too" chan looks up at him. "how is everything with stray kids?"

"well... to be honest... we haven't been doing very well..."

"what do you mean?"

"well actually we are gonna be disbanding" felix's eyes widen.

"what!? why!?"

"we want to live our own lives now... that's why I came here... to come back home. when I left hyunjin said to me that we would probably meet again, he was right" felix chuckles.

"well I'm sorry it won't be working out for you guys"

"what do you do now?"

"oh I took over my mom's company after she retired last year, it's actually not that bad" chan nods. "so what are you gonna do now then?"

"I don't know... I guess I'll have to get another job eventually but... I don't think there's anything else out there for me"

felix nods, it was now silence between them.

"I um... should get back to the building"

"oh yeah right, sorry for getting the way" chan says.

"you don't have to apologize for that, I'll see you around okay?" chan nods.

they both separate once again, but now with the hopes they'll see each other more often.

...

"oh my god! how was it?" jennie says.

"it was kind of strange... I don't know he seemed different. not the chan that I fell in love with" felix looks down and jennie pats his shoulder.

"it could be because he's been without you for 2 years... maybe the other members will know what happened to him"

"that's it, the other members" felix perks up.

"what about them?"

"chan said they're disbanding because they want to go their own ways... they're probably still together with each other"

"are you saying chan might be the only one who doesn't want this?"

"that's exactly what I'm saying" he looks at her. "and I have an idea to change that"

———————————

combining books :)