chapter 19

"what?"

"I don't want you going through the same thing you went through 2 years ago. I hated seeing you cry" chan holds his hand.

"chan..."

"I'm serious, you were so happy as our photographer, please... say yes"

"I was... I've enjoyed photography so much... especially when it was pictures of you" felix says, chan chuckles and playfully hits him.

"so... will you?"

"yes" they both exchange smiles.

"let's take our first picture with the camera" felix holds it up and takes a picture of the two of them smiling.

"hey this is cool!" hyunjin appears.

"so you're our photographer again?" minho asks.

"yep"

"hey let me take a picture of the eight of you together" miseok comes out.

they all gather around, miseok takes the picture and hands the polaroid to felix.

"I'll always keep this photo" felix says.

...

"come onnnn help me hang up the picturesssss in our roooommm" felix grabs chan's arm and starts pouting.

"it's even cuter because you said it in english" chan smiles.

"I know, I did that on purpose" they both chuckle as they both go back to their room to hang up the pictures.

chan stands on the bed and it's just like 2 years ago.

he grabs tape and he sticks it to the back of the photos so he can put them on the wall.

"these are great" chan looks at the pictures, felix looks at him and smiles.

"do you want to help put them up?" chan nods.

they arrange the photos in a neat but also an amusing way.

chan steps on his bed so he could fix them to look slightly better.

"be careful hm?"

"I'll be alright, if I fall it'll just be on my bed" chan says.

"yeah but I'm right here so you'll crush me" chan rolls his eyes and gets back to rearranging the photos.

and of course it was just like felix said, chan did indeed fall, on him.

for the third time today, they're both in the same position of them just gazing into each other's eyes.

but this time, there was nobody there to interrupt them.

felix's cheeks start to turn red as chan moves his lips closer to his.

they were nearly centimeters apart, not inches, centimeters.

"I... I... told you..." chan chuckles.

"you're face is like a tomato" felix's eyes widen.

"um... uh... well... I... I... I don't... know how to respond..."

does he have to be so close? I wanna kiss him so bad

"you... you're gay too aren't you?" chan asks.

"what if I said I was?"

"then that's good"

"w-why?"

"because... I've developed feelings for you... and I want you to like me too..." felix's eyes widen.

"I... well I do... but-" chan finally makes a move and closes the space between their lips.

he breaks it up and they're staring into each other's eyes again.

felix puts his left hand on chan's right cheek and he starts caressing it.

after admitting their feelings for each other, they can finally exchange smiles with their gazes.

chan loses his balance and falls onto felix, they're both staring into each other's eyes.

"you did it on purpose" felix says while chan just chuckles.

"you got that right" they both exchange smiles then the gap between their lips close when chan leans in closer.

when felix's phone rings, it doesn't stop their moment together.

——————————————————