chapter 5

felix checks the time on his phone, it said 5:40 pm.

he still couldn't decide what he was gonna do, he didn't want to risk to get fired but he also doesn't want to travel so far.

he takes a deep breath as he comes to a conclusion, he goes to miseok's name and presses the keyboard.

felix: I've decided to move to the building

miseok: is that your final decision?

felix: yes

miseok: okay then, you'll come tomorrow. when you enter the building with your belongings be sure you have a mask, hat, and sunglasses on

felix: I will, what time should I come tomorrow?

miseok: try to come around noon

felix: okay, see you tomorrow
seen

...

miseok puts her phone down and puts her hands across her face.

there's a knock on the door.

"not right now please" she says.

the door opens revealing chan.

"I noticed you haven't left your office all day, are you okay?" chan enters the office.

"I'm fine" she looks up at him.

"is this about felix?" he asks, she sighs and nods.

"I just don't want anything to happen to him or you guys" she says.

"aww you care about us" chan says and she makes a face while he laughs. "look, I think it's gonna be okay, whatever he decides it'll be fine because you'll be there, you've always been there for us"

"thank you chan"

"of course, what was his decision?" chan asks.

"I'll make the announcement tomorrow" she says.

"okay, well just make sure you eat something and get some rest" he says and she nods.

when chan leaves, she lets out a loud sigh.

"I hope I don't regret this decision I'm about to make"

...

the stray kids members all gathered in the meeting room, where miseok enters.

"thanks for coming, I have a few announcements to make" she says.

"first of all... I'm glad you guys like felix, it's hard to find someone for a group that all of them like"

"he's a cool guy" jisung says.

"he is, well now regarding that I have an announcement about felix's decision, felix has decided to come live here" they all sit up.

"really?" chan asks.

"yes, and there's something else. I had to think this through very very carefully but... since you guys are around the same age, and it's better to make it an even 8 instead of 7... felix will be living with you guys in your dorms" they all seem shocked.

"really!?" minho asks and she nods.

"since I decided that, I am going to tell you guys some things, I guess you can call them rules...

...you'll be spending more time with him, which means he'll be talking to you more, so you have to bare with him because his korean isn't as good as you guys'. chan you'll translate anything he says in english" chan nods.

they all let out 'oo's' for the 62819th time.

"I have yet to decide on how I will be arranging the dorms, which is what I'll be doing after I'm finished this. now when he gets here if you see him first before me don't tell him, I haven't told him yet...

...and... he's your photographer, he has a love for photography... if he wants to take pictures let him, they're very good. I'll have him report to me if you're causing any trouble for him"

"come on auntie what would we do?" hyunjin asks.

"I said stop calling me auntie" she says.

"he should be here in about 30 minutes, I'm gonna go figure out the dorm room setup" she walks out of the room and the greet her goodbye.

*insert spongebob voice* 30 minutes later~

felix walks into the building, and stray kids see him.

"you're here" chan says and felix nods.

"um... where do I go...?" felix asks.

"go see miseok she'll tell you" chan says and felix nods.

he knocks on her office door.

"come in" felix walks in, he takes off his hat, sunglasses, and mask.

"hi" felix says.

"hello, okay so now I have something else to tell you" felix sits on the chair.

"you'll be living with the stray kids members" his eyes widen.

"what? really?"

"yes, it seems like the best choice for now. it took me a long time to come up with this choice. I hope I won't regret this decision. I did this so you can get to know the members better so you know their personalities which I know is a big part of taking photos"

"that's right"

"I have changed the dorm arrangements, I also hope I don't regret this decision" she sighs and gets up to leave her office.

"follow me, I'll have a staff carry your things" she says and felix follows her.

she walks to the stray kids dorms and she knocks before he enters.

"hello everyone, come around here. I have the new arrangements, please don't make me regret this decision either" she glares at chan and hands him the paper.

his eyes widen when he sees it.

Dorm 1: Minho, Jisung, Seungmin
Dorm 2: Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin
Dorm 3: Chan, Felix

—————————————