chapter 22

the news spread like wildfire.

stray kids' members all in relationships

stray kids' members fell in love with others

stray kids' leader bang chan in relationship with photographer lee felix

at the time of the announcement, felix didn't think of something as his relationship was announced to the public.

excuse me, didn't think of someone.

"let's go see a movie tonight" chan says.

"are you asking me out?"

"I am"

"good, then yes" they exchange smiles.

"it'll be our first time going out together as a couple" felix says, and chan nods.

"don't worry about anything okay? miseok said there's gonna be extra security right?" felix nods. "well then we'll be okay"

"good" felix says.

...

they entered the theater, some girls were looking at them as they recognized them.

but with the extra security, they made sure that they wouldn't get close to them so they could enjoy their date.

"this is kinda strange, all these bodyguards... but if it's so I can go out with you, I don't care" felix says and chan smiles.

while the movie plays, they don't mind the people who were looking at them, they just focused on the two of them and their movie date.

felix had his head on chan's shoulder, while he had to arm around him.

they both focused on the movie as their bodyguards kept the fans away from them, flashing comes from their phones, which didn't bother them either.

other people noticed what was going on and they complained about the flashing lights.

the movie stops and they were forced to leave the theater.

"this is ridiculous, we can't even go on a date without being alone" chan looks down.

"I know..." both of their phone buzzes and they see it's a text from miseok.

miseok: you need to come back now

they both head back to see what happened to make miseok interrupt their date, but they were actually better off staying on their date.

miseok is in her office and the two of them walk in.

"what's up?" chan is the first to speak.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted your date but you guys need to see all these comments about you guys' relationship announcement. I took screenshots of the comments" she takes out her phone and hands it to them.

wow...

this is outrageous how shameful

the leader being gay? why?

is this a joke?????? ㅋㅋㅋ

it would make more sense if it was a member, but the photographer? really?

they obviously don't have any respect

what???? why????

how can two guys be in love it's sinful!

they both get caught in the moment as the reaction to their relationship was not how they thought fans would react.

—————————————————

uh oh