chapter 3

"what is it?" felix asks.

miseok walks outside of the building, he follows her.

"I think you should know a few things before you really start being around them more" felix stays silent to let her go on.

"first of all, I think you should know that pretty much all of them actually are... gay" felix's eyes widen.

"really?" she nods.

"yes, now only certain people know, you can't tell anyone, you also can't tell anyone that you're stray kids' photographer" felix nods.

"do they...?"

"like each other? I don't know. but between you and me, I'm pretty sure hyunjin gets on changbin's nerves to get his attention" she whispers to him and felix chuckles.

"I thought the same thing"

"you have to promise you won't tell anyone that you're working here, you also must swear you won't reveal your identity to the public, you're just the photographer of stray kids, nobody needs to know who you are and what you look like" felix nods.

"I promise"

"good"

but of course she didn't know they were listening.

"I have a feeling he's gonna be more than just our photographer" chan mumbles.

...

felix plops on his bed and lets out a loud sigh, then he smiles as he had a great time today.

"okay lastly since you're the leader I'm gonna have all the members come back and you're gonna be in front of them kind of showing them of if you know what I mean" felix says and chan nods.

"also I apologize if you can't understand what I'm saying, sometimes my korean isn't very good still"

"if you can't say something just say it in english then, don't force yourself" chan says and felix nods.

"I will"

chan chuckles and felix smiles.

"ayo chan stop flirting!" hyunjin yells and chan looks at him while felix's cheeks turned a light red.

"I'm being nice which you haven't been" chan says and 'oh's' come from the other members.

"I'm just finding out more about him so he's not a complete stranger duh! have a brain" hyunjin says and they all make 'oh's' again.

"anyways, let's get this final shot done so you can fool around somewhere else that isn't here" felix says and they all gather around at the set where chan was standing at.

"okay chan get in front of them, we'll have hyunjin, changbin, and jisung on one side of him, then minho, seungmin and jeongin on the other. oh! is it okay if I call you guys by your real names? I'm sorry I didn't ask before" chan translates his last sentence, and they all let out 'oo's'.

"I'm just translating!" chan says.

he smiles but then it fades.

"why am I just remembering that moment?" his eyes widen and he feels his cheeks were getting warm.

"no, stop" he snaps out of it and then his phone buzzes.

unknown: hi! it's miseok, feel free to text me if you have any questions or you need me to scold them when they're acting up while you're at work

felix chuckles.

felix: hi, I will

...

a few minutes after felix left~

"okay boys! come out here!" she yells to them who were in the dressing room.

they come out and gather around miseok.

"now... I just told felix that he will not tell anyone about his job here, you guys will not reveal his identity to the public, this is to protect not only you guys but him as well, I'm sure the last thing he wants us to have dispatch all over him" they all nod.

"and... chan... come follow me" she turns around to leave the room, chan following her.

"listen... you can't fall for him. I know that he's an aussie like you, and I think you two got along pretty well, but listen you can't fall for him. you can't ruin his identity"

"how did you know we've gotten along well?"

"I'm always watching you guys. just please... don't..."

"but what if I already did...?"

——————————————

oH sHiT