chapter 4

"really?" chan nods and she looks down.

"I'm sorry to say this but... you need to get over it... I'm doing this to protect his privacy"

"I know... I'll try..." he looks down and she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she walks away and chan turns around to see the other members.

"cHaN liKeS tHe pHoTogRaPhErRrr" jisung says and he rolls his eyes.

...

the next day, felix woke up by his phone ringing.

"hello?"

"hello felix, I'm sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but I'd like to call you in today, there's some things I still want to discuss with you before you get any further with this job"

"oh, hi, um... okay I'll be there soon" she hangs up and felix rushes to get some new clothes on.

he heads over to the jyp building and sees miseok waiting outside for him.

"hello, follow me" she goes inside, felix follows her.

she enters which seemed like her office, since it read 'HAN MISEOK' on the door. (wow no shit it's her office-)

"please sit down" she says, felix sits down on the chair across from her desk.

"now... since you're officially here now, there's a few things I'm gonna have you sign" she takes out 2 documents.

"this one is just that you swear to not tell anyone about your job" she says and felix signs it.

"this one is to confirm your position here" she says and felix signs it as well.

"okay great, now... I have a choice for you. I think things would be easier if you lived in your own dorm here at the company. but you can choose not to as well...

...before you decide let me tell you the pros and cons of each just so you're aware of what can happen depending on the choice you make...

...the pros of staying here is that you won't have to travel, it's also good that you can get to know the building more because you'll be here a lot anyway. the cons though, it'll be very risky for you when you leave and re enter. if you choose to live here you need to always be aware of your surroundings wherever you go to make sure nobody follows you, you'll have to wear a hat, sunglasses, and a mask so nobody knows your identity as well...

for the pros of being at home where you are currently living now, you won't have to avoid getting exposed, you have more freedom I'm sure. the cons is that you'll have to travel here every day and if I or the members need you it'll be a hassle...

now that I've gone through that, I'll give you the day to let you decide what you choose, contact me before 6 pm tonight your choice and if you have any questions or concerns. I'm sure you know your way out now, have a good day" she says, it took him a while to process all of that.

"so... I would technically be a part of your staff then?" he asks.

"I guess you could say that" she says and he nods.

"okay, I'll let you know, goodbye ma'am" he bows and leaves her office.

on his way out he hears loud voices, of course you can figure out who it is.

"oh felix! what are you doing here?" jisung asks and felix turns around to see the members.

"I was seeing miseok about some things she discussed with me about" he says.

"oh is it about you living in your own dorm!?" hyunjin asks.

"yeah, you guys knew?"

"our last photographer lived here in his dorm, but he got caught so he got fired" felix's eyes widen.

"so.... if I get caught... I get fired?"

"pretty much, but don't worry I think you'll be fine" chan says and felix nods, 'oo's' come from the other members.

"you gonna do that every time we have a conversation?" chan looks at them.

"no, just the good stuff" seungmin says.

"well, I should get going, I need to decide on what I'm gonna do" felix says.

"you haven't decided yet?" jeongin asks and felix shakes his head.

"miseok gave me until 6 pm" they all gasp.

"she never gives anyone extra time! she always tells them to decide then and there!" hyunjin says.

"really?" they all nod.

"there's obviously a reason, and it's so she can decide"

"decide what?" felix asks.

"so she can decide if it's the right decision to have you work here"

——————————————

double update !