chapter 10

chan wakes up to see the sight of felix next to him sleeping with his head lying on his chest.

he shows a soft smile and strokes his hair.

felix opens his eyes and smiles when he sees chan.

"morning" chan says.

"morning" felix smiles.

chan looks at his phone and his eyes widen when he sees what time it is.

"shit, I need to get ready" he gets up from his bed.

"why what's going on?"

"we have to practice for our performance in a few days" he says and felix nods.

"you wanna come watch?" felix nods again.

...

"come on keep trying, we need to be more in sync" minho says. "let's go again"

they keep trying to get the choreography right in sync with each other and the song. (you can decide what song they're doing because I don't know which song to choose lmao)

"maybe try doing it a different way" felix speaks up.

"huh?" they look at him.

"maybe if you change it to make it a different move it'll be easier to stay in sync" he steps in.

"oh you're gonna show us now?" minho says.

"just hear me out" felix starts dancing to their song and near the end he goes slower to show them what the new move could be.

"you can dance, and sing" chan says.

"uh... yeah I... I used to take dance lessons" he smiles nervously.

"how much more can you do?" hyunjin asks.

"um... I can also do a little bit of rap" felix says.

"hmm... so how come you haven't done anything with your abilities?" chan walks closer to him.

"I found photography to be more for me I guess"

"you're good at everything aren't you?" chan looks at him and felix smiles.

"you cute and all but we need to get back to work" minho says.

"you're just jealous" chan glances at him.

"yeah sure, just come on chan"

jisung looks away from the scene.

"oh I know, someone's mad that felix can actually dance too" chan says.

"wow, I'm not even mad" hyunjin crosses his arms.

"no I just wanna get our dance right that's all" he says. "we'll use the move felix used"

"come, show us again" chan grabs his hand and brings him over.

he shows them the dance and they get it down pretty quickly.

"okay, it's great" chan says.

"okay now let's continue with the whole dance" minho says and they dance to the song again, incorporating felix's dance in it.

"okay felix, can you take my place in the choreo while I watch them dance?" minho says and felix nods.

he's able to keep up with them, minho was able to examine the choreo much better now that there was the right amount in it.

"you're pretty good" a familiar voice speaks when the song is over.

"miseok, and manager-nim" they bow to them as they walk in.

"we came to see how it was going, and I see that you have felix getting involved with this now?" he crosses his arms.

"uh... well sir-"

"I'm joking" he smiles. "I like that you did that, felix is a good dancer. you've been taking classes?"

"you watched the whole time?" jisung asks.

"we both did, you guys did it very well"

"I'm sorry for cutting in, I just thought that it would be easier for them to have something that would be-" he cut felix off.

"don't apologize, it was good" miseok says.

"I actually want to ask you something felix" he looks at him.

"sure, what is it?"

"would you mind if you were to be in public, without having to wear protection so you wouldn't be exposed? would it be okay if you were to be exposed?"

"um... I guess that would be okay"

"what are you saying?" chan asks.

"well... I'm asking felix if he would like to be the new member of stray kids"

——————————————