chapter 9

they separate when the other members open the door.

"ooOooO did something just happen in here?" jisung says and they both look at each other.

"um... uh-"

"they didn't answer right away!" hyunjin says.

"okay... yes... but please... don't tell miseok" chan gets up from the bed.

"don't tell miseok what?" of course, she walks in.

"that... that um-" she cuts felix off.

"don't tell me you two...." she looks at chan and felix, they remain silent until chan finally decides to speak.

"miseok... I can explain..."

"it's not my job to tell you who to like and who to not, that's between you two. you cannot let you know who know about you though" they both nod.

"felix, you'll be fired" she looks at felix.

"I understand ma'am" he says.

"okay... speaking of him I came to tell you guys that he would like to see all of you in his office... even you felix" she says and they all leave the room.

...

"so... how was your day at the park today?" he looks at all of them.

"it was great! we-" he cute off minho.

"I was talking to those two" he looks at chan and felix, then he pulls up an article that read 'Stray Kids' leader Bang Chan has a mystery boyfriend?'

they both have shocked looks.

"this is exactly why I didn't want miseok to hire a guy around your age. I knew this would happen, luckily felix had on his mask and hat... this could've been a lot worse"

"what does the article say?" chan asks.

"well it's saying that you two had a moment outside the building and that you kept a secret of being gay this whole time, and some other rumors that aren't true"

"what rumors...?" felix asks.

"well that you two are dating, that's not true right?" he looks at them.

"no it's not" hyunjin says.

"I was asking them"

"it's... um... it's not"

"I know when you're lying chan!" he stands up.

"look... I'm sorry but I can't allow you two to be a couple. it's because the dispatchers will know everything immediately, your fans won't be too happy about it either, especially the girls. there's many.... many.... things that could happen if anyone found out you two like each other"

"can't we just keep it a secret?" chan asks.

"I'm sorry but no, I've been in the music business longer than you guys.... I know anything and everything that could happen if anyone in the public found out about you two"

"so you want us to get over our feelings right?"

he sighs.

"no... aish... okay how about this. you six keep eyes on them. make sure they don't do anything in public that would expose their relationship, there's always someone around who could catch a picture or video"

"so... you're letting us be a couple?" chan asks.

"yeah... but you must not let anyone catch you. I'll inform miseok and have her keep an eye out as well" they both smile.

"thank you sir" they both bow and he nods.

"yeah, you can go now" he says, they leave the office.

"well chan...? do you want to-"

"you don't even need to ask" he smiles and felix smiles with him.

"just kiss already" hyunjin says, they look at him.

then they do.

felix wraps his arms around chan's neck and they move closer to eventually form a kiss.

—————————————