chapter 23

2 chapters left

it's silence between the two of them as they keep reading the comments.

"look... you guys don't need to let these words get to you. you're so much better than them. the real fans will accept you for no matter what you are chan"

without saying anything, felix gets up and leaves to go to the bedroom.

chan goes after him and he immediately brings him into his arms.

"miseok is right" he keeps his arms wrapped around him. "as long as we love each other, we should just focus on each other"

"I know... I know... it's just... I'm scared that my dad will find me..."

"if he does I'm gonna be here"

felix hugs him back and now they're both hugging in silence.

"I love you" chan whispers.

"I love you too" felix whispers back.

the sound of hyunjin fake crying interrupts their moment as the two of them start laughing.

"come in hyunjin"

"I tried to keep him quiet" changbin says as they both walk in.

"it's fine"

"but you guys really should ignore the haters they're just jealous" hyunjin says. "I know I am"

changbin looks at him.

"you're jealous?" changbin wraps his arms around him. "do you want me to do this more?"

he smiles and does the same keeping the smile.

chan and felix let out 'oo's' and they look at them.

"shut up"

"so it was okay for you guys to do it everytime I talked to felix when he first came here but not okay for us to do it" chan looks at them.

"yep" hyunjin says.

chan shakes his head as felix chuckles.

...

"okay have fun at the photoshoot!" miseok waves goodbye as stray kids leave to go to a photoshoot at the beach where felix will photograph it.

they all enjoy the beautiful day as the sun shines, the wind blows and the sound of the waves make it feel more complete.

felix takes pictures of the members as they have fun on the beach.

he first takes some with them dry in the sand, with the occasional times they would throw sand at each other.

then they go into the ocean for a more beach feel as he captures them having a good time in the ocean.

"felix is your camera waterproof?" hyunjin asks.

"yeah why?" hyunjin splashes him and he flinches.

"hey!" felix splashes him back which starts a splash fight after chan splashes him next.

"hey!" felix splashes chan, who then runs up to him and lifts him up to spin him around then gently sits him down in the water.

"aish" felix splashes him as the others start splashing each other, hyunjin and jisung being the biggest splashers.

as they have fun, they don't seem to notice that someone was watching them in a distance.

specifically chan and felix.

————————————————