♥︎𝐹𝓁𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝓢𝓪𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓹
-
As I nervously walk through the halls to find the office.. I bump into the tall dirty blond.. God he was hot.. he had a smile mask over the left side of his face.

He'd catch me.. and oh god his voice was dreamy.

''already  falling for me lovebug?'' he'd say.

''you'd wish I was!'' I'd  replay  snarkly

He's right. Curse me being a voice  simp!

He'd chuckle  softly  leaning into my ear ''how cute a little bratty~'' he'd tease in a sudactive  tone.

I melt holding back the whimpers  and whines, I sware this boy has me under a hex already with his looks, bright eyes and hot sounding voice.

''I'm not gay'' I'd snap back, well that's kinda flase, or I think so I'm pretty sure I'm stright.

''oh you won't be saying that~ for long lovebug'' he'd say in my ear.

''CLAY stop terminating  the new kid'' a short Brent said, he seemed to be in clays jacket.

''m.. later love bug~'' The boy said ''also it's dream not clay''

''S-sapnap'' I sqeeked out.

As soon as dreams, God he looks so good.. but I won't give  in, was gone down  the halls the Brent slamed me into the wall.

''he's mine and you won't steal who I worked hard for from me newboy'' The boy growled out.

''I r-ran into him and he just started flirting with me I d-didn't know'' he stture out.

''Stay away from him!'' I'd snap at the boy.

I looked blankly at me as he slaped me the hallway looked. As I growled lowly ''why you being a bitch? I didn't know he was taken for fuck sakes I just walked into the building got lost and ran into him!'' I snaped pushing him to the floor.

Dream looked back and sighed, not even doing anything to help his 'boyfriend'.

''Babbee he pushed me!'' the boy whined.

''you fucking slapped him because your flirtatious  boyfriend flirted  with him'' a blond said.

George whined and dream came over.

''honstly knew this would happen, you walk around like senice your with me nobody can talk to me, for fuck  shakes George were done I'm done with you bullshit'' Dream said irritated ''blazer now''

The whole hallway went into oo's and ah's.

''b-but.. ITS ALL HIS FAULT''George got up and lunched  for me, I quickly dogged and sent him into a wall.

''your the one that attacked me when i did nothing- its not like I would of known he was taken from 1 minute in the building'' I shrugged.

Dream rolled his eyes and took the blazer dissparing down the halls, the blond came over and he was quiet nice to Mr, his name was punz. He told me about the school and took me to the office.

''oh you must be sapnap! Sorry for the odd school layout'' the office lady exlimed.

''it's alright'' I replay quietly, after  a school tour brought to you by punz.

''dream wastaken is who you ran into, that boy was George notfound. They wore togather senice 5th and george made anyone who was close to dream leave  him'' punz explained ''me and Dream are on football''

''I do cheer..'' I say quietly.
-
George when will we ever luren...

Also, how you like the new style?