♥︎𝐼𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃

𝒩𝑜 𝓅𝑜𝓋
-
Sapnap was lead  into a room painted in green and white carried and made out with the door closed and was reviled all the gifts dream brought for the boy, as the kiss broke and sapnap unbuttoned dreams  shirt needy for him.

''m.. imma spoil you tonight'' Dream Said softly, sapnaps dress hit the floor.

Next was the sound of a belt, not a word shared, dream stoped every now and then for sapnap to adjust to  him, straching him out for his size.

Once dream was cock deep into the boy he want, oh all sapnap incescrities wore washed away, with the felling of lust, as he was slowly pounded into.

Sapnap hinstly was already out of it after the gentle  preping of dream, but only wanted more of the boy, and his dreamy dick.

He'd moan so pretty for Dream, who just wanted to give the boy the world, his lips going down the boy, fazcating on his thighs, he descided to make those his canvas marking them aswell the rest of the boys body.

Sapnap was so far in lust land for the boy, he had been hexed by the boy, and should of gave in weeks ago, but tonight makes it up to dream. He is fucking the man of his dream slow into over simulation.

Sapnap clung onto the fair soft skin of the boy like a koala bear needy for to be dystoryed, wanted more of dream, he'd nuzzle into his neck moaning and whining, Sapnap perked when dream grazed  the magic spot that simply made him melt.

''there..'' Sapnap sqeeked.

Dream smirked  and whispered into his ears a soft prise, and more as he goes right for that spot, repately. This boy, to get him in his bed was quiet worth the work, jealously of the girl.

Oh how Zoey is gonna be crush to see Sapnap marked up, but not by her markings a tall dirty blond  football player with a sliver mustag..

Oh how sapnap wished he caved sooner, admitting just how much he really needed the pretty boy who's making him fell like a little angel, like he's died.

Is Dreams bedroom haven? Possibly  to the short ravenette, but to be honst he will never forget this, his vision was nothing like how dreams acting, Dream is such a softie in bed, loveing the sing-song of Sapnaps moans.

Dream centeily  was on a marking range, and the boy didn't mind, he just  could take dream for hours and years if need be, he just needed, dream, and tonight will mark that chapter of his life.

The chapter, of where hed become Dreams, Princess, his lovebug, and little baby.

This felling was so magical, and so petrayed so gentle, it felt so good thanks to the prep dream kindly did to him, oh how sapnap loved it all, every thing dream did to him.

He could let dream do it all, everyday. He knew he wasent very rational  in this foggy, submissive  heads pace dream could easily put him in.
-
Damn. Just testing this kind out, I do want opinions tho.