♥︎𝒟𝒾𝒹 𝐼... 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉?

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
Ugh sapnaps avoiding me... my heart is breaking.. I walk up to george beating sapnap and quickly pull him off.

''George wtf!'' I'd growl.

''getting rid of my comat-'' he started then looked and saw me ''Dream! It's not what you think''

I growl lowly ''So sapnaps blood inst on your hands and he's on the floor crying in pain at faults of you?'' I say coldly dropping him harshly to the floor.

''He took you from me! I was  showing him who's boss!'' George snared.

''one, he didn't he can't steal what you never had. Two, your no boss your a villan in this story'' I hissed back going and picking up sapnap, who clung onto me.

''3rd, I've said repatly I'm not gay, nor do I want Dream'' Sapnap said in pain..

''this is Dreams fault, he broke up with me because of you!, you stupid panda'' George hissed.

''its not like I told him to, he did it on his own!'' Sapnap shot back, as I get increasingly more pissed at my ex.

''George I only dated you to shut you up I never loved you'' I said, walking off to the infirmary.

Sapnap got fixed up ''Dream. Why is he so like that? I didn't do anything wrong'' Sapnap questioned softly.

You stole my heart, the one I tried hard to give to george  but in the end couldn't. ''he's jealous..'' is all I could sqeek out.

''he thinks we like echother  doesn't he? You kinda  did break up with him a few moments after meeting me'' Sapnap said slightly aggravated.

''probably.. and when I saw him slap you I guess I fanily saw out of the spell he had me under'' I'd replay.

Sapnap looked at me ''he can't possibly  have hexed you he ain't even that good looking, if you liked his ass you have a terrible taste'' he'd say snarkly.

''I tried to like him, I was acting through the relationship.. I ment like once I saw him act like that for no libale cuase I saw it was time to stop leading him on the thin whire'' I'd replie.

''pftt- sucks to be him  to never actully  have your love'' Sapnap said joeky.

I looked to him and gave him a flirty  wink ''your so cute'' I'd say in a soft flirtious voice.

He'd giggle softly ''if you think so''

Zoey walked in and started flirting with sapnap... and I herd something.

''promes Friday wanna go'' she asked sapnap.

''mm sure babygirl'' Sapnap flirted back..

Did I set up my crush with Zoey? Unintentionally?!... ugh!

Soon school ended, and I went off to get somethings for sapnap.. I was gonna confess to him tomrrow at prom.. and either be shattered to surpised to take him to my bedroom.

I unlock  my sliver and light green Benz getting in to go to the mall, Zoey has told me Sapnap likes sliver jewelry  so.. that's what I got, a bear and roses.. a light plae yellow dozen with some white ones.
-
Awee.