♥︎"𝑅𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝓊𝓁" 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇

An:I use the term omgea, and now it doesn't mean sapnaps a wolf or can get Pregnant, it's a safe way of saying bottom / climed !

𝓢𝓪𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓹
-
I was held by dream on his lap, nuzzled into his chest while he rubbed my legs and played with my hair, the teacher screamed in whore at that and pulled my boyfriends hair screeching making me whine.

''we broke up, and I moved on months after'' Dream said repatly.

I snaped ''yeah he moved on and so what your sons a fucking cunt'' I snared.

The bitch slaped me ''get off my kids crush!''

I'd whine nuzzling to my alpha ''don't touch  my omgea'' Dream said, slaming the teacher into a desk.

''your my son's you wore for 5-'' she started ''omgea?!''

''mhm yeah I did'' Dream said proudly.

Punz walked in and wasent surpised ''leave them alone there happy there relationship isn't your business'' Punz said ''sorry your malulative  scum bags have there hearts broken, but leave it''

She glared at punz and got to the class lesson, boreom.boredom. I ended up doodling for dream to watch.

''so cute'' he'd whisper in my ear.

I smiled and I felt  his nuzzled my marked neck, I love his breathing on my neck, his soft whispers, all of him Expiclly  in bed, God my mind keeps reverting to prom night, one amazing  party we had.

Soon the teacher snaped and pulled me off.. dropping me to the floor, I yelp in pain both punz and dream by me but dream got or was tried to dragged up as George walked in, whore outfit in all to clime what's mine again.

George started to kick at me but pulled back by students my boyfriend raised.

''Jelous asshole get out of my life'' he hissed punching  geirge in the face, thick blood down your face.

''babbb-'' george started  to whine.

I snaped and tackled him ''Mine not yours!'' I growl.

It was a fight, and I one won.. Dream and punz pulled me back eyes a soft red. I was pissed and Goerge  was uncontuos a bleeding.

''you insane bastered you just attacked my angel  for trying to regain rightfully  is his'' the teacher said putting her Slavia all over me, her stinky ass breath in my face ''when  he wakes you  and clay w-''

''I perfer dream, and no I'm not breaking up with who I love, for who I felt less then human for, your son isolated me from my family so he only had my fucking attention'' Dream hissed.

''your lover should have the most attention  of yours'' the teacher said '' so stop folling around with sapnp and get with your rightful lover''

Dream looked down and looked at me kissing me ''m alright sapnap baby~'' Dream said.

I melted into it and the teacher streaked ''not what I ment''

''I herd fooling around with  sapnap, bit be with rightful lover'' Dream snickered ''mateship laws say the cute ravenhair is rightful lover''

''the ring on George's hand show he's your feanice  now pick him up and cuddle him senice that bastered beat him'' the teacher suggested.

''don't remaber proposing'' Dream said, the rest if the class backed him.

The teacher stormed off with her bleeding son and me and Dream got back to doing what we wore doing before.
-
Well then.. George screw off.