♥︎𝒫𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

𝒩𝑜 𝓅𝑜𝓋
-
The Boys went on there frist date that day, to a small flower feild that lead into a Cafe, they really do seem inlove, and that's how it will stay. Sapnap and dream, the football player and cheerleader, deep inlove and nobody at all can change that factor. Nobody at all.

They wore haveing so many gorment foods, ranging from chocolate  crapes to croissants, and berry filled French toast. They loved it and shared it all.

Dream certainly was planning on spoiling  sapnap every chnace he got to do so. And this was one of those many times.

''how you likeing the chocolate and raspberry sulfate'' Dream asked.(sush I don't know how to spell it)

''it's really good!'' Sapnap said tail wiggling.

Dream could only blush, his lover was so cute, and nobody  could chnage Dreams mind on that. Nobody at all. Not even sapnap himself.

100s of dollars  later of eatting food, discuting and drinking face drinks.. Sapnap diffently was being spoiled alot, mostly because Dream felt guilty for what his ex did to sapnap. He did kinda make that mess unitontaly, so to make up for it he'll spoil his new prince.

One he's planning on keeping, caping into marriage  at some point, this one will he his frist true  love and last.

Soulmates truly is a term to fit for these two, there love is like a deep obess, in a dark ocean, hearts a beating making it there light, in the dark unforseen  future.

For thy know, there future  will be in echother. And that wad obvious from day one, though rejected alot by sapnap himself.

The two are know cuddling by the river under the unrising sun, that is setting with dimmed yellow light, the two had a deep passionate kiss, out of pure lover and adoration.

When the sunsets, Dream takes Sapnap to the beach ''may I have this dance?'' Dream said holding and kissing sapnaps hand.

''my such a gentleman, my of corse  you can have this dance'' Sapnap responded as dream put the music on.

I-Playing:Something just like this by Coldplay and the chain smokers-I

Dream took sapnaps hand and spoon him back into him, while moveing with sapnap, then  spinning him under his arm picking him up and spinning sapnap just to flip him down and spin him again  before dipping and kiss his lovers lips once more.

They should of be echothers long ago, and this has been the best 3 months of there lives, sure there was the inconvenience, but he's far away in juvenile, or Jail for simple minds and can't  be bothered anymore.

Tonight marks, frist date, freedom of a past mistake of Dreams and now there dancing under the stars, on the beach. Only them and nobody else, everything was so perfect for the two.

As the time felt like it was slowed and paused around them as they danced and kissed under the pale moonlight, outlining the figures of the two males, the shorter and the taller.

The kiss ended  and they'd smile, going to dreams house and cuddling in the very bed sapnap was slow fucked to perfection falling asleep cuddled in the others arms.
-

The end