♥︎𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
Damn Sapnap I'd protective.. Honstly  I don't mind it. I dislike  my ex alot and honestly  hope that beating  gave him some sense.

The principle came in and was talking  about fighting over someone. And looked at sapnap persficly.

''If you and your friend are gonna fight over a boy, simply let your friend have them'' he explined ''less drama, and win win''

Sapnap raised his hand ''your targeting me because I beat the shit out of my lovers ex, and for the record  me and george aren't friends he's a bully'' Sapnap said coldly.

''Sapnap you can move on, just-'' he started.

''look, George harassed me til I caved and wasited 5 years with him, to actully  ask someone I love out and oh for fuck sakes everyone is trying to break us up'' I said annoyed.

''well you see. By years you knew-'' he replied.

''George is toxic'' the whole class shouted.

The principle sighed ''sapnap still needs to appolize for all he's done to george'' The principle said.

Sapnap looked up ''right til george to look in a mirror, and appolize to himself for being a shit person'' Sapnap said innocently.

The class broke into luaghter. The principle  sighs ''can we be adults for once and relize what sapnap did wasent the right thing'' he said.

''to be fair, the teacher pulled sapnap off of Dreams lap, then george had tried to attack sapnap. It was self defense'' Punz said cockly.

Off the prinple went and sapnap was busy fiddling  with my necklace so fucking adorble.

He was cuddling closley to me and soon class ended, and class after class we went.. we had one separted  and when we met  up agin he was running  from Zoey cring.

''what happend?'' I questioned.

Sapnaps voice  was shakey but all I could make out was hit and slap.

I looked to him and he had more bruies I know I didn't put. ''Zoey! Wtf'' I'd hiss.

''he chooses you over me'' she whined ''he played me''

''correction, hoey, you wore paid, to help sapnap relize  he was gay, anyways- you played yourself by actually  falling for him'' Punz said  ''though not surpised''

''Shut it asshole'' She snaped at punz.

''last I saw, you cheated on him with my ex'' I said cockly.

She stomped snd stormed off and I picked up sapnap kissing him softly.

He'd giggle and nuzzle in my neck ''love you!''

''love you to'' I'd say softly in his ear.

''Dre we have football pratice'' Punz reminded me.

And off we went sapnap wore my blazer while cheering, God so cute... I kept getting yelled at couch to pay attention.. that's how much I was staring at my lover.

''Dream wastaken! Pay attention'' the couch yelled got the 50th time.

Soon it was rest time, and the couch descided to check up on me.. to sum it up, he pretty much told me sapnaps  not the only thing  in the world.

''he is when he's my new found happiness'' I say getting up going over to sapnap as everyone seemed to be letting him drop to the ground. I'd run and catch him bridle.
-
Oh-