♥︎ 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊

𝒢𝑒𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒
-
That new kids gonna get it! Dreams mine. I had him senice fith grade, and his ugly ass! He really needs to go... maybe if I bully him til he leaves the school.. though punz seems to be his friend..

Eh I don't care! Dream belongs to me and only me! That raven hair shortie in a skirt won't take him  from me! Dreams only mine..

I fell my blood rise in anger hearing sapnap scream with a tiny giggle and look into the room to see dream holding him on his lap..

THIS. ISNT. FAIR! that should be me.
*
𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
I wake up from my secert gay panic to see who I was having it for on my lap. I couldn't help but to smirk.

''comfortable?'' I'd tease him in his ear ''lovebug~''

Sapnap huffed ''you wish!''...''you okay you zoned out focusing on me''

''p-perfectly fine!'' I'd say nevorously.. and he's right I do wish everything I do to him he'd enjoy..

My mind flickers to what if I got him in my bed and how'd ill treat him in my bed... I'd  slap myself to get out of it before he fells.. the issue that could rise.

''why you hitting yourself'' sapnap said giggling while dismounting my lap, how I wish he could be there all day, everyday.

I saw brown hair through the window.. fucking hell my ex is spying.. and probably  planing soemthing against  my new love instrest.

I'd sigh and get up leaveing before  sapnap to hope I get followed.. I don't want sapnap to be hurt at faults of me... I would weather he be loved at faults of me..

George did follow and beg for more chances, to witch all wore rejected.

''you lost your football boy'' I snared.

''because of a stupid  new kid! You know you still love me'' he said almost like a banshee.

''he's not stupid, and I never  fucking loved  you! It was all a fescade'' I say very annoyed. ''your delirious!''

He puased with a lip cleaver acting like he was about to have a mealt down ''y-you played me?'' he said.

''I rejected  you 10 times before we got together  and you keept bugging me so I thought if I caved you'd be quiet'' I reposted cockly ''not to mention the teacher herself sudjusted it''

''you didn't need to listen! Your an asshole!'' george whined ''you should of ignored it!''

''A day before we got togather somehow everyone thought we wore dating!'' I shout back ''you spreaded bullshit so even if I got with who I wanted  at the time I would be called a cheater!''

''Well you should still be mine!'' he'd growl.

''you isolated me from everyone! Your toxic'' I shot back.

The hallway was looking and a girl spook up ''george you are, you hit the new kid just because  Dream flirted with him, for fuck sakes if it was my boyfriend I'd smake him, not the person who didn't know''

''Shut up! I had my reasons'' George said.

''to make me fear to go around Dream? Yeah poor job there short fuck. Let me tell you  this much, you ruined Dreams mentel health you need to fuck off'' Sapnap said leaning on the locker by a cheerleader.

George went to attack him but punz pulled George back ''don't attack sapnap insane fuck''  Punz  then threw hum to the floor.

A teacher took George to the office..
-
Well then.