♥︎𝒮𝓁𝓊𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇

𝒩𝑜 𝓅𝑜𝓋
-
The night was dark, only crudy street lamps illumated the parking loot, soft dusting of a pale moonlight, the soft who's of owls and sounds of other nocturnal animals paint the scene for these two in a needy for echother love.

The two ran, we'll one was dragged across the parkingling lot ot the sliver and light green mustag, the headlights flash as sapnap was pushed and kissed very sloppily onto the mustag.

How could the hot, blond football player.. with the sliver mustang make him fell so hexed. His pretty emerald eyes.

Dream soon broke the kissing opeing the back door ''get in lovebug''

Sapnap could only whine to the demand crawling into the very clean back seat with leather seats getting comfortable, as dream crawled in oulling of his shoes and kicking the door shut and pinning sapnap down kissing him deeply again.

Sapnap honstly felt so dirty for doing what he is in the back of Dreams mustag. He's making out with the star football player in the back his car, though he wants more.. you could even say he needs more.

Sapnap couldn't help but to buckle his hips and bend his wasit up, getting dream grinding his dick on his, oh god Sapnap loved it.. and now he knew what the vision was. His mind foggy as he moaned and slamed his head back.

Dream took the opportunity to mark the needy, hexed boys neck, with no regert. Sapnap looked so hot being slutty under the dirty blond boy.. his hands finding anything to grip onto whineing.

''so hot... when were needy'' Dream said, getting only whimpers.

''D-dream!'' is all sapnap could Manger to choke out.

''you like being called hot?.. fuck~ so damn bueaiful'' Dream said with a low grone.

Dream couldn't get ehnogh of the boy under him looking so needy, eagerly to get dystoyed by the dirty blond.

''D-dream i-'' Sapnap whined out.

''oh what you gonna say your not gay now? After getting into my back seat and my markings all over your pretty skin'' Dream said unamused, and frankly won't believe it.

''n-no fuck I-'' Sapnap just mashed there lips together making out with Dream again, not another word was spoke they both have echother.

Lips everywhere on another, hands exploring the ravens body, and sapnap just being so submissive to dream, Dream could do anything to sapnap and he wouldn't care, he'll he wanted the pretty dressed to be pulled off and him to be spoiled by the boys cock in this back seat.

But as it got more heated Dream stoped.. though he wanted even to hear sapnap scream he is his. This inst the right place to fuck the boy. Though the car already rocking, dream looked at the fucked boy under him.

He pused for a moment and looked at the boy he'd be climeing as he ploted what to do, for it to be better for what will be his princess after the night.

''passger seat now lovebug, your staying with me'' he demanded.

Sapnap looked to the boy, before crawling into the passger, and off they went.
-
God.