♥︎𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

𝓢𝓪𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓹
-
Waking up the next day in fluffy sheets, and nuzzled into something warm, I descided I'd go back to sleep, I was super tired for some odd reason, next waking up memories fluding of what happend, the wet lips on my body the soft Pounding.

I wasent snuggled  into the warm thing, when my eyes adjust to the light I see dream shirtless leaning on the door.

''morin' baby'' he said so effortlessly, like it was something he's used to doing.

''moring'' I'd say goggyily, his voice was hot in the moring I could only blush.

He'd smile walking over and giveing me a soft kiss ''how about I make you some breakfast'' he said.

I nodded ''pancakes and bacon?'' I requested.

''you like soft or crunchy bacon?'' Dream questioned.

''either  or'' I'd replay.

He'd grab oversized light green shirt and boxers tossing them to me, diffently had been starched out and worn alot but I put them on whil I watch him blushing to get dressed quickly.

''someone likes what he sees'' Dream teased as he left to make me breakfast.

I looked in the mirror rubbing the virbent purple marks ln my body the hottest boy I ever seen out on my body, rubbing my hand down my body that's kinda acking.

Soon he came back with a soft smile. ''like what I did to you?'' Dream questioned making me jump.

''there so bueaiful'' I'd say sitting down putting the blanket over my lap for he to place the tray on my acking body.

''glad you like them cuase  they inhansted your bueaty alot, not saying you wort already drop dead grouous'' he'd say giveing my the food and some advil ''it'll help the ackes''

I'd nod taking the pills,  and eatting slowly my mouth watered it was so good, the oj seemed to be freshly sqeezed.

''you liked the freshly  sqeezed oj, I did it for you out of love'' he'd commented.

I nodded soon fishing the food and moving the try to the side as he brought me a soft teddybear.

''soft!'' I said nuzzling it.

He'd chuckle softly ''I have alot more of gifts  for you from where that came from, but I think we should discuss  our relationship before I spoil you to much'' he said.

I looked to him crawling and nuzzling his chest, he'd hold and play with my hair.

I'd purr as we discussed.

''Sap.. my love bug, I guess what I'm  trying to say is I want to call you mine, for you to be my lover'' he'd adminted.

I was about to say yes  when George's words hit my mind ''h-hes gonna hurt me!'' I whine.

''I won't let george  touch you, trust me on that'' he'd  reinsured.

I'd take a deep breath ''yes I'll be your love bug. Your little baby'' I'd say softly.

I know I should of been his from day one,  just didn't want to admint to myself I fell for him that quickly, but here I am in his lap, in his room after being slowly fucked to perfection.

I'm madly inlove, and that's fine.
-
Mhm!