♥︎𝒜 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓈

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
That new boy, was quiet pretty.. and the whole school was surpised I fanilly dumped George's pathetic ass.. I fanilly had it.. I hate it, he made me isolate from everyone even my fucking family.. Malupaltive asshole.

I put my blazer into my locker and grabed out my books, slamming it and going to class. The hallway knew I was mad, expicly at george. That new boy.. my heart beated quickly for, unlike ever did for george.

I knew I never truly loved the short Brent brit. He was obessed and wouldn't leave me alone with pathetic notes of confession, even when worn by teachers to stop.. so I gave in fanilly so he'd shut it, but now I lost all my friends because he isolated me from them, so he had every drop of my attention.

Sapnap.. tho I will have to try and, get him to be mine.. this may take awhile but I fell a strong love internally for the boy.

I head to class pleasantly surpised to see sapnap there, I adjusted my mask to be over my face completely, again George forced me to show atleast half so he could kiss it as he pleased.

I'd go to my seat and perk.

''the only open seat is by dream, dream dear rise your hand'' the teacher said.

I raised my hand exictly he came and sat down by me, now I'm realizing he was wearing a skirt.. I wish I could be in his skirt right about now.

I was red but he couldn't see ill have show him he is gay some way... I wonder if I could pay someone the he climes as his top that's female.. to show.. hmm.

We ened up getting assigned a assiment... there's a girl named Zoey, she seems instarsted by sapnap.

~After class~

I walk up to Zoey ''how much do I have to pay you to flirt with sapnap to help him figure out himself?'' I'd say, he's so far into into denial and I I sware I'll wait for it.

''100 dollars a week, for prom 200'' she'd say.

''deal'' I said pulling my phone and venom her 100 dollars and off my little flirt box went to help me get sapnap.

She'd go off to sapnap flirting with him ''look lady I don't even know you, try someone else'' sapnap said a muttered 'hoe'.

I smirked because I got away with it..

''alright let's get to know echother!'' Zoey said cheerfully.

I gritted my teeth a headed to the bathroom.. maybe this scheme wasent my best.. for my jealously that would be.

George was there so I went to turn around and go elsewhere but was pulled.

''dreamie why you hiding again! Let me see my bo-'' george started.

''ex boyfriend'' I cut him off pushing him to the floor ''leave me alone and don't touch me''

''it's all because of the ugly new boy!'' he'd huff.

Maybe that's true.. well not the ugly part.

''he's not a mirror, your personality dystory your looks by a landslide'' I'd say snarkly.

He'd huff, as I storm off to the empty classroom, pulled out my vape showing my lips just to vape.
-
Well, George just leave him be!