♥︎𝒟𝓊𝓂𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
The next day I see Zoey attack sapnap in a hug.. ugh  I'm pissed.. but I'll catch him alone in the bathroom  later.

The hours of school ticked by like a snail, a very slow snail.. an annoyingly  slow snail. So slow I got annoyed.

I'd sigh going to football practice, talking  with punz.

''I figured by the way you act that your inlove  with sapnap, pretty sure he's with Zoey tho'' Punz sighed, Zoey was punzs ex, hoe at that.

I'm so stupid ''I payed Zoey to try and help sapnap relize he's not stright..'' I adminted shamefully.

''dumbass! Now she's got him under her  spell'' Punz said worried.

Sapnap was cheering and my payed access  was staring stright up his skirt.... ''Oi stop peaking up the skirt bitch'' Punz and I yelled.

Zoey scoffed and trotted to the bleachers.. ugh.

Soon it was break time and punz went over to talk to sapnap, who seemed  happy to talk to him, unlike recently he has to me.

Punz returned ''not my place to say, but it's a facade'' is all he said.

What the hell you mean by that punz?! I just resume practice  seeing george walk up, and went to cut sapnaps skirt but sapnap moved and george cut some girls hair.

''Asshole!'' the girl screamed, beat him to hell and back.

The couch was over quick and sapnap just sat on a bench sipping water as Zoey  went up and kissed his cheek. ''hey babyy~'' she'd say.

''don't call me that I'm not yours'' Sapnap would scoff.

''you will be one day'' she'd say taking and kissing his hand to he pulled it away.

''probably  not, I don't see you more then a friend'' he'd huff getting up and heading off to the locker rooms.

She'd stomp her foot and looked at me ''yeah yeah you'll get your money later'' I scoffed.

''whyd you even ask me to?'' she questioned.

I froze ''personal  reasons..'' I croked out

''you fell  for someone who's not even gay and wanted to set him up to see if you can get him to not be stright'' Zoey screamed.

''no- what have you that abssisuion!'' I shout back.

We got into an argument.. and well sapnap came out herd it and went running cring.. Fuck.

''good job asshole'' Zoey said running after him.

I gritted my teeth ''I'm a idoit'' I muttered.

''no- your not dream you just wanted to help sapnap relize'' punz reinsured ''honstly I could tell by look his sexuilty.. and what he was in to''

I look down twiddling my thumbs.. I fucked up my chances with him over something so stupid.

''listen just talk to him later, give  him time to cool off and say i was a misunderstanding'' Punz said softly, Honstly  it was..

I'd sigh and we went to chnage and I moop around the minutes tick by, like a snail taking a nap.. or a dead slow snail.. everytime I saw sapnap he ignored me, he seemed to talk to Zoey tho. UGHH
-
Well fuck.