♥︎𝐻𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈

𝒢𝑒𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒
-
I walked into dention.. seeing my ex getting sucked off by sapnap and he loved it. When me and Dream  did it I never got nosies. This isn't fair (well maybe you ain't good like sapnap?).

''life isn't fair. But it seems like I took your ex and treats him better  then you did'' Sapnap gloated.

''that you do lovebug'' Dream commented.

That nickname.. he never did call me anthing but george... It should of been mine. But noooo sapnap gets what's mine.

Sapnap stole it all from me! And it's not fair. He needs to go, perferbly faster then he came here.
(I mean- or you could go..)
*
𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
-
I knew what he was thinking I knew George was playing the beheading of my boyfriends time at this school.

''the school hates you... just leave me to be happy george'' I growl out.

George looks at me about to cry ''I wish sapnap never came!'' he shouted.

''m.. I did that for dream~'' Sapnap joked.

I luagh a bit  ''that you did'' I'd replie.

''not that kind! Like to the school'' Goerge  whined.

''on contray I wish I never met you George, your nothing but toxic'' I snaped at him.

''I'm attention  deprived  I didn't want my boyfriend to give others all the attention  that should be mine'' George screamed.

''ex boyfriend'' I'd correct hum.

''you made him destisent  himself from his family, and that doesn't excuse what you've done!'' Sapnap said coldly clinging onto me.

''I'm attention  seaking I needed it all and obviously  need to still so dream please. One more chnace'' George begged.

''my attention is only for sapnap in th a t light find someone else'' I'd replie, as he got up and slaped my mate..

I slapped him hard, into a desk and he whined ''Dream he's a tempress'' George complined..

''if I was I wouldn't be like  this to him. And I wouldn't of gave him head because  he ask for it'' Sapnap growled.

George was convinced I was spelled by sapnap. ''I'm only a panda I don't have any powers but fire and traformation'' Sapnap hissed nuzzling me ''if anything Dream hexed me''

''that I did, like I did unforntly did with George, you I'm happy I did''  I'd say kissing sapnaps cheek.

George was being a drama king, and soon bell went off and I went off to my benz with my lover putting him in passger.

George followed us out and quickly was tried to pull sapnap out and crawl into passger ''don't leave  me babe-'' George said.

Sapnap stood up and glared at george ''don't  call me that I'm your ex'' I growl pushing him out of my car as he reached for the buckle.

''Dream you've gotten who you wore dating let me remind you who you are dating'' george whined.

Sapnap pulled  him and slamed him into light pole ''he's mine now bitch'' Sapnap hissed getting into the car.

By then I was already  dealing  the police.. and moments later george  tried to froce his way back in by sitting on the hood. But police  took him away in cuffs.. to a mentel ward.

George  wasent sane
-
Bye bye georgie