Egg man

Chapter 2

Philly's POV
———————-
" Other day of being sent early to school ,it's boring not having a challenge at school but I least I get to go home to the greatest hero ever".

GG's POV
——————-
"Oh god this is a lot of things for me to carry but it was worth it they had a big sale today".

Back to Philly's POV
———————————-
I walked my way home thought the city then I got a vision of GG,looks like my powers are starting to show more,this is awesome!

On my way I found a weird monster or an alien ,mother always told me to go a different way if I run into a villain. Not only that but I saw lots of heroes on the ground hurt, "As much as I would want to help I'am just a kid,plus he must be very strong to beat those heroes up", I thought to myself.

But then I see a girl there crying, I had to do something or she would get hurt. Without thinking I ran by her side after I saw the alien about to attack her, I put my body in front of her to protect her.

Closing my eyes in fear only to fell something or someone holding me and the girl. As soon as I open my eyes to see what cool superhero saved us. I only open my eyes to see...to see..a bald guy that looked kind of like an egg in a tight suit. I was so confused, I always go to the hero wed-site to look at all the heroes and I memorized all of them. As soon as he put us down the little girl ran away but I stood there thinking to my self who is this person.

I blank out all noise thinking to myself who this person was and if they were new,until I hear the weird egg man said, "I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun".

...
......
..............
.....................
" SAY WHAT NOW!!!!?", I YELLED
" ARE YOU CRAZY DID YOU EVEN SEE WHAT HE DID TO ALL THOSE HEROES!" , was this guy for real his going to
die!!!! Period, no cap!

They engorged me

Your POV
——————-
That weird he should be here by now,then I hear a knock at the door. I got to get it only to get thrown bags of stuff in my hands.

Then GG said, "Thank you now go gently put those down they cost a lot you know".

Then I said, "But you took money from me saying that wasting your own on the things you like would be a waste due you paying the bills. But I pay all the bills and own this place whole apartment.I could kick you out if I want to 😑".

GG slapped me so hard but it did not hurt(maybe a little),but what did hurt was my ears hearing her talk about how are be working in the house.

Then she said, " What a minute where is Philly!? Didn't I tell you to pick him up from school!? And why is the Tv off my Novela is about to start soon!?".

I got up to her and kiss her on the forehead to shut her up, It works every time, not sure why but works I guess.

Then turn on the Tv only for her only to see the news and be Horrified by the sight.

GG's POV
——————
Did... d-id... did she just kiss me on the forehead,I feel the warmth of my blood going to my cheeks to create a blush.

She then walked to turn on the the TV, so thought full of her.

Then I hear her yell, " I'M COMING FOR YOU MY PRECIOUS CHILD PHILLY ". Then in a blink of eye she runs out the the door fast with her armor and cape.

Me confused look towards the tv only to run into a room to put my suit on and run while yelling, " WAIT FOR ME YOU IDIOT".

It panda-Chan here I hope you liked this chapter ✍🏼🐼

Bye bye 👋 🐼