Furture and past self

As I walked closer I was ready to hit what it was. There was a blanket on the basket so I slowly open it up and was about to flick it with my finger. But stopped only to see a small baby. The baby yawned and looked up to me crying. What why is he crying?! I'm always good with children. Oh wait it's my helmet ,*takes off my helmet*. "See little kid I'm not going to harm you and I'm not scary"
The baby look at me with tears in its eyes smiling at me then he hugged me. My...m-my heart I feel something as if I have to protect this kid. I grab the blanket and rapped it around him and went to see GG to give this child back to his family as much as I don't want to.

*time skip*

GG pov
-------------
After some DNA testing and looking a history this child was at a orphanage poor kid. But the weird part was that there was no DNA of anyone on earth that matched him.

3rd POV
-----------------

GG walked down the hallway of the hero Association building to find you to tell you the news.

"Oh so he have no family....?"

" yes... and why are you smiling this serious and not to mention sad"

" GG if I am being serious I wanted for us to serious ,are relationship"

GG pov
-------------

Are what!? Could it be she likes me and wants to more than friends.

Then you said, " I've wanted to ask ....w-"

"Yes!!! Yes! Of course!"

" Really?! "

"Why would I say no?!"

"I thought that you would say no to me and the baby's relationship of being a child and a stranger to becoming a mother and son. Not only that but me leaving the association to rise the kid"

".........."

"GG ?"

"THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE BABY AND YOU!"

"Y-yes"

" oh come ,you a mother I mean you're good at being a caretaker for your dogs but you don't know anything about caring about kids"

"I will learn as I good well bye"

"Wait are promise!"

"Huh?"

"Remember we made a promise to stay together no matter what"

"Oh...well let's go we have a kid to take care of, I filled out the paperwork to leave"

We left to the orphanage in order to adopt the kid , I wonder if it was a girl or a boy,hey it kind of like a gender reveal.

Tornado's POV
--------------------

I wonder where is she ,is she back from her mission. Not like I care of anything but still I care about her. I then see a letter on the floor,it's from them.

Dear Tornado, I know I have helped you train and I see how strong you are not only that but secret place I work for is a hero association. And who knows one day you could be one of the top ranking and maybe many heroes could join so many can know about this publicly. You were a good a good friend and who knows we might met again.

With love (y/n)

P.s I forgot but I leaving and living on my own with a kid I adopted.

.....

.........

...

SHE LEAVING ME!

Somewhere else ~

"Done and done I signed all the paperwork for Philly "

"You named him Philly"

"Yes I did, you said I can't rise a kid but you know he is not my first kid"

"Yeah yeah we know don't talk about how your ex-cheated on you and left you pregnant, it only makes me want to track his @$$ down and kill him more"

" well who cares about him, David he was such a pain I have a fresh new life, my other son is in the US studying and now I have a new son isn't that right Philly".

*he giggles and grabs your noise*

Somewhere else where David is

Here perfect body,her soft hair,and how she acted was so nice and kind towards me. But I cheated on her with some random girl thinking she was better then them . I keep having dreams and memories oh them. All the people I cheated on with are all dead I killed them all. Oh (y/n)-Chan ~ when I find you we will live together happy even if I have to force you to.