Memories and the past

Philly's POV
------------------
As soon as we went to the check out we, we'll
Saitama did not notice but I am many people around us did.

People ran away but Saitama was busy trying to get his money out. There was a loud sound and it came closer to us when all of a sudden half the building split and I was well on one that side that was going to fall apart.

Saitama's POV
------------------

After I got the money to pay for all my stuff I noticed that Philly was about to fall cause the building split in half. Just before he could fall I catch him. Then I see a big giant with a man on his shoulder.

3rd POV
------------------

The man on the giant's shoulder said, " I'm the brains and you're the Brawn! We're combining the greatest mind and strongest body!"
Saitama landed on the other side of the giants shoulder with Philly thinking it's to dangerous to leave a kid on the ground where he could get squashed. Philly surprise by how high up he is wanting to look down only for Saitama to cover his eyes and saying, "don't look kid his naked".
The mad scientist said to his brother,"what?! Someone is riding you!!!!!". Saitama's stated," you should really put on some undies there is a kid here". Only for him to yell that, "your Shoulder! Kill the guy and kid on your shoulder". Than his brother Squished him by accident.

Philly's POV
------------------

The giant was crying over his loss of his brother I fainted looking at what was left at his brother.

Saitama's POV
------------------
I look up Grinning at the giant well until I notice Philly about to fall so I catch him by his Caller of his shirt.

I grab on to him that why when I punch the giant he won't get hurt,well time to fight.

YOUR POV
------------------
My head hurts...uh?..
looks like pieces of building fell on me that reminded me of when I first them the two of them.

*Flashhhhh backkkk* (eddsworld reference)

This whole city really is in ruins, all those mole people caused a lot of trouble for us. Well for me mostly since they always send me to go instead of others. This is getting tiring and not to mention boring since I am just to strong.I started to run looking for any mole people left. I want this to be over -huh? ,I heard a noise like sleeping. I get in a fighting position look to where the noise was a basket and as I slowly approached with cation in order to see what it was.

I will pose later today ✍🏼🐼